Any RC People on here?

lancecobb1

yeah i got a 250 se too just put it up on ebay to see if i could get a fair price out of her.. like flying it.. just like the larger stuff little more forgiving.. flybarless have tried that yet...sounds like a pain....yeah diggers can really rain on the parade.... my 250 was bullet proof just no where indoors to fly and its always windy here so i am seeing if i can get a fair price..

Firstly, I HATE RC cars... BUT I may have some info for you all. I race DH mountainbikes, dirt jump, ride skate parks and such. I dug trails at Meldrum Bar park, in Gladstone, for years. We always used to get into fightes with the RC car guys because they would tear up our jumps by standing/walking on the lips, plus the exhaust from those things is terrible to breath.

ANYWAY, the city of Gladstone sanctioned an area at Meldrum specifically for RC cars, and they have a huge public, free to use, out door track there. It's right on the river. If you pull into Meldrum and head down to the boat launch, it's impossible to miss.

Firstly, I HATE RC cars... BUT I may have some info for you all. I race DH mountainbikes, dirt jump, ride skate parks and such. I dug trails at Meldrum Bar park, in Gladstone, for years. We always used to get into fightes with the RC car guys because they would tear up our jumps by standing/walking on the lips, plus the exhaust from those things is terrible to breath.

ANYWAY, the city of Gladstone sanctioned an area at Meldrum specifically for RC cars, and they have a huge public, free to use, out door track there. It's right on the river. If you pull into Meldrum and head down to the boat launch, it's impossible to miss.

dont hate... just cause you have no hand eye cordination.(whistle)....learn to pedal up hill too(nutty).....thats funny cause in racing indoor its a unspoken rule that the lips and faces of jumps arent to be walked on... although that is electric....gas racing and drivers are a different breed....fumes get to there head i think... that fuel is slippery to when on the face of a jump...careful