Any RC People on here?

lancecobb1

Sorry I got busy and forgot I will try to remember in the morning. And I have a kyosho kanai 2. The last time when I was into RC I went to a place in Vancouver a lot Witch is an indoor track. Then ther was one just out side of Oregon city canby I think but this one is an out door track.

Dude i got about 20 rc's i race 1/10 electric offroad and onroad and fly several helis and planes let me know if you dont find something it may be a airtronics am 3ch but it will work ... i run fm or dsm on most everything else...i hate spektrum but run them in my align helis for now really mostly a jr fan...

Where do you guys go in the pdx area?

I was looking for an off road track but I didn't find one nearby

prcr...portland idoor off road run by kyosho racer nice but wouldnt go over a tenth scale there....canby has a nice 1/8th acale track... get on www.rctech.net and there a northwesthread that you can see and list all the tracks in and out of the pnw... i forum that thing for my racing endevors...

mc82 what kinda helis u got... i have align 500, 450se, 250se, blade msr, 120sr, two blade 400 (4 sale), looking for and cant wait for the align 700 electric...running all of my dx6i dont love the remote but servicable, gonna get a jr remote. got a couple of foamies we dog fight with for planes...as far as surface rc....all losi 2wd mod buggy xxxcr , 2wd mod stadium truck xxxtcr, both losi 4 wheel xx4, xxx4, short bus stadium truck by asscoiated sc10, on road tc5 combo, world gt pan cars 10r5 and 12 r5, couple of losi's comp rock crawlers 1/10 and a mini compl crawler..i race locally and in oregon when i can get away my 15 motnh old daughter makes it tough to get to the races anymore so its more local than anything... Jusst started flying again since i can do it anywhere...love flying helis hate crashing....cars are easy flip them over replace a arm and your running agin in 10minutes... my helis.. fly upside down touch the rotor or boom strike ... two hours of repairing then a hour of set up fixing and flying again...little more practice and stop flying outsode my ability and i wont need the three hours to get airbourbne again

jrock4224 - I'm down to 3 heli's right now :) Align 250SE and a 450 Pro Flybarless. love the 250, I can run it into wall and it's cheeeep to fix :) 450 Pro I'm battling the Flybarless all the time. It's awesome when it's running but a serious PIA when you take a digger in the ground and have to eliminate all the vibrations. Flybarless is a killer on the head and servos. been flying ~3 years, say I'm intermediate - loops, roles, inverted flying, flips all that kind of stuff. I fly em hard but wreck hard too, never get use to that!

Sold my MSR and my kids fly the MCX.

oh and I'm running Spektrum Dx6i and AR6100's. I like them enough, the brown out's on the receiver when full stick have caused me to go down more than once and than sucks. BEC's on both heli's now and now issues. The Align 450pro I custom built, has a CC 50amp ESC, Scorpion Motor and Hitec Digital MG Cyclic Servos, Futaba 9650 for the tail.