Sign in to follow this  
stylaster

Tanks before the move

woops looks like we lost a couple posts... just wanted to say how great the members are on here offering to help before i even asked. You guys rock and are what makes this a great club!

If anyone has some 10g or large tubs, pumps and heaters, i would love to borrow them! Please let me know

Roy

woops looks like we lost a couple posts... just wanted to say how great the members are on here offering to help before i even asked. You guys rock and are what makes this a great club!

If anyone has some 10g or large tubs, pumps and heaters, i would love to borrow them! Please let me know

Roy

roy i might be able to get a 100gal rubbermaid tub for you to borrow during your move. i also have a 20gal long that you can borrow.send me a pm when you need them by.

Roy

I have 3 heaters(small 100-150 watt), a couple small pumps, no tubs but I have 6-5 gal water jugs if you need them.And 4-5 gal buckets. Mike

Thanks guys, as it turns out i get the keys to the new house on Monday! So im looking at a tank move maybe on 25-26 of this month. Ill be posting a need materials in general forum and will be happy to come down this weekend to pickup if possible

Roy

Roy I have a 100w heater that you can borrow. I'll be in Tigard on Friday, or I'll be in Oregon City on Wednesday and can either meet you somewhere or can send it along with anyone that might be heading your way. Let me know!