Time to sell....Tridacna Gigas

Frank

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i doubt it will outgrow a 500g' date=' but we will see.[/quote']

The question is will it fit in a 40b though..

maybe when it was the size it was 2 years ago but I'm not so sure about that now.. Wish I had a better option for you. Maybe that rubbermaid sump you were getting would work out better for it?

The question is will it fit in a 40b though..

maybe when it was the size it was 2 years ago but I'm not so sure about that now.. Wish I had a better option for you. Maybe that rubbermaid sump you were getting would work out better for it?

i'm gonna put my money on it fitting. it may shoot water all over grassi's floor every 30 min, but thats not my problem. LOL

(scratch)

i'm gonna put my money on it fitting. it may shoot water all over grassi's floor every 30 min, but thats not my problem. LOL

(scratch)

I'm not a betting man when it comes to you being on the other side.. Your probably right. Hit me up if your going to need any help next week. Maybe someone to make sure it doesn't chomp off anyones arms.(laugh)

just curious does that clam ever eat your fish. attack of the killer clam. lol godzila clam run........

step aside jaws, who needs to worry about giant spuid. don't go into the water. in fear of the giant clam. hehe....

not that i'm aware of, they are a filter feeder of microscopic plankton, so a fish would be physically to large for it to consume.