September Meeting Date??

NoobtoSalt

So it has been mentioned that the date could possibly change for this months meeting but there has not been a final answer to it from what I have seen. I know Dave was talking about it being on the 19th of this month for quite some time and I would hope that this date would stick since I have gotten it off from work to go. But in any case can we start posting the meeting dates and times a little earlier in the month so we can start to plan our schedules?

Thanks!

Is this meeting at the clown house? I want to see that so bad I will be there for sure. (laugh)

This is the one!! Dave was talking about the 19th last month already so I scheduled my work around it so I could make sure to be there, but there has been talk on here about changing the date so I was just looking for a clear answer so we can all figure it out around our schedules as well.

As much as I want to go, I agree Noob it should probably stay on the 19th. I also agree it should be posted in the upcoming dates section. I think the plan was to keep it on the 19th.

I also don't think 2 forum events should be planned on the same day. There are so many members but so many active members and even less that can attend meetings, it makes no sense to dilute out the numbers. The best part of this forum for me is all of the wonderful people I have met along the way.

The clown house is definitely the meeting not to miss. I heard awesome things about last years and how everyone came home with some cool clownfish. So having said that, October meeting should probably be in the works.

The meeting at the clownhouse is on the 19th at 1:00pm. There is a thread on it and evites went out today. Sorry for the delay but I was in Orlando for 9 days with the end being at MACNA. All I can say is if you ever have the chance, GO it was and incredible experience. It was better than I had hoped and am already making plans for next year.

?what thread?

The meeting at the clownhouse is on the 19th at 1:00pm. There is a thread on it and evites went out today. Sorry for the delay but I was in Orlando for 9 days with the end being at MACNA. All I can say is if you ever have the chance' date=' GO it was and incredible experience. It was better than I had hoped and am already making plans for next year.[/quote']

did i miss it or did it get lost in the server change??(scratch)