WTB: Black Eggcrate

NoobtoSalt

For the record' date=' the BRS dweeb is so cute! Reminds me of my days in Fargo.[/quote']

rofl Kendra you need to get out more..(nutty)Maybe we can have him come as a guest speaker! I will have to drink lots of coffee as his monotone voice is quite sleep inducing...

If you are watching BRS Dweeb I'm just teasing!;)

For the record' date=' the BRS dweeb is so cute! Reminds me of my days in Fargo.[/quote']

LOL. With BRS a new sponsor. We should let him know that there is a member here with a crush on him. A dweeb crush, non the less, but with a real (non-imaginary) woman. (clap)

There are evidently 2 qualities of egg crate in black. Google SD plastics. I talked with MFinn at Reef Frontiers who was making frag racks for members of that site and another. He was getting his through BRS which had a higher quality product. His last order came through with what he thought may have been a lesser quality.

Alex just posted that he got some through TAP for around 12.00 ( Not a fan of TAP. Used to buy fiberglass resin and they were expensive. Course we were buying 2,000 gal a pop) It looks like the trade price is 7-10 sheet.

TFT may be making frag racks?

LOL. With BRS a new sponsor. We should let him know that there is a member here with a crush on him. A dweeb crush, non the less, but with a real (non-imaginary) woman. (clap)

There are evidently 2 qualities of egg crate in black. Google SD plastics. I talked with MFinn at Reef Frontiers who was making frag racks for members of that site and another. He was getting his through BRS which had a higher quality product. His last order came through with what he thought may have been a lesser quality.

Alex just posted that he got some through TAP for around 12.00 ( Not a fan of TAP. Used to buy fiberglass resin and they were expensive. Course we were buying 2,000 gal a pop) It looks like the trade price is 7-10 sheet.

TFT may be making frag racks?

Not tap... http://www.multicraftplastics.com

I'm not a fan of TAP as well