WTB: Black Eggcrate

NoobtoSalt

Check out The Nano Reef. His prices and customer service are excellent.

I agree. Ryan is great. I am looking forward to seeing what they brought back from Hawaii. I'm sure Jay got some good stuff!

why black - i have heard it doesn't grow as much algae but why not? just curious-

I want black for the top of the tank, not in the tank. For the sake of appearance I want black. I could just go super cheap and buy white and spray it but I'd rather not.

Dont buy it all!' date=' I need a piece, small piece. I called SWF they had 5 pieces on Monday[/quote']

hmmm.. decisions, decisions.

Maybe I should buy it all and resell it on here..(laugh)

Ok well maybe not.

I had to work early this morning and my wife forgot to take the covers off the tank today (I cover the tank at night just in case I have jumpers) so my lights were not on the tank at all today. I figured I should finally grab some when I can. If he's only got one sheet left I will leave it for you. I don't need it that bad.

Thanks Kendaroo and noob! yes i have 2 cases of the black stuff. i had to take the price up a little to $15 per full sheet. 4x2... but we arent open till friday so if you need it right away i am pretty sure patrick has it.

I will see you Friday. I hope you got the goodies for the tank there too!!

Hey Jesse instead of eggcrate you should try the DIY covers using clear mesh and window screen. Brad posted something about it. You can get the clear mesh at brs or I think there's an ebay site too.

Here's a link to the video. It's really simple to do. So easy even a Redskins fan can do it...(laugh)

you can also use clear coroplast. it is like plastic cardboard and i use it in the shop. it works great too.

Jay needed a vacation so we didnt get anything from his trip. but we will be making an order soon if everything turns out.

I am using something similar to that right now. I was looking for something that I wouldn't have to remove for the halides during the day. I will hit you up on Friday anyways.

Hey Jesse instead of eggcrate you should try the DIY covers using clear mesh and window screen. Brad posted something about it. You can get the clear mesh at brs or I think there's an ebay site too.

Here's a link to the video. It's really simple to do. So easy even a Redskins fan can do it...(laugh)

Sorry Kim, but I couldn't imagine a Redskins fan being able to create anything.

Ok, I just watched the video. I think my wife might like that even better.

Thanks Kim! Gives me a project to do too. I have a few screens at my house that I need to fix from the dog anyways so it's a great excuse to work on the tank as well as the honey do list!

Glad to help Noob. I like the look way better than egg crate. The guy in the video is a bit of a dweeb though...(laugh)