Share the love....6 times the fun

CA2OR

OK....so.....I fragged that Blue Polyp monti and I got 6 small frags that would love to find a home to grow in. They are small....largest one is about an inch the others are around half an inch or so. It is said to be a fast grower though so they should grow quick.

I would like to see the winners start the next share the loves unless you already have one going. Don't break the chain..(nono)..as another site put it(naughty).....or was it a member(scratch)

Since there are so many I am going to extend time limit to respond to 24 hours after numbers are called. Then each additional pull will also have 24 hours.

So...."Share the love" is the key word....only 1 post per entry will be allowed....remember your post numbers.

Drawing will be Sat. the 4th around noon. I will try to pull on the dot but as I seem to always be late, lately, I might as well give a warning and say I might be a tad lateDOH!.

Pic's of the colony before fragging....keep in mind this has some coloring up to do as well.....

IMG_6088.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

IMG_6082.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6079.jpg

CameraZOOM-20100829102902.jpg

Re: Share the love....6 times the fun

I have been told a couple times lately that I had the frags of these very underpriced...even repremanded for it....judging by the caliber of entries I am going to guess they were right.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk