Large Corals forsale. SPS & LPS

H20cooled

I'm running out of room already and I need to sell off some corals, everything I have is large a show quality. I'm not going to sell them for cheap and I'm not fragging them, this is the whole coral.

So to start it off.

• CAP SOLD

• Favia Sold

• Red & Green X-mas Acans. Probably 30 or so polyps on it. Very nice colors. I think $110 is fair.

th_corals018.jpg

• Blue, grey, pink, and more Acropora, not sure exactly what it is but I think its a stag of some sore. Its a very fast grower and has really cool colors. $80.

th_corals024.jpg

• SOLD

Rich..............

I just floated, dipped and dunked everything. Im tellin ya.....your pictures did not even do either of those corals i picked up justice. I seriously expected that stylo to be half that size and i would have been happy. Everything is no worse for the wear and the couple of extra little frags i added to the order were awesome and generous as well.

MUCHO GRACIAS!!!!!!!

One VERY much more than satisfied customer here:D

Its kind of funny.......i made room in my 225 for them before i went to pick up the box this morning.......then when floating them i had to do some serious rearranging to fit that dang stylo as it really was huge like you advertised. That picture you posted shows about 1/8th of it lol.......and the colors of that thing really are sweeter than i expected as well

(clap) (clap)