TFT Auctionn part II!Miami Hurricane!

Emerald525

is this a bid? or was he scratching his armpit at Sotheby's?

rofl

Be careful what you post... Seriously the bid is still at 100 dollars. Ca2OR, I'm officially getting you off the hook.... This [language filter] did I just doDOH! moment brought to you by Ca2OR. (laugh)

Lowman sorry buddy you are still on the hook... Do I hear 110 dollars?

guess you cant read(laugh)

Okay smarta$$(wife) I suppose I have to let it slide since you are bidding on the frag you donated!(nutty)(laugh)

I can read but have not figured out a way to read and post at the same time. As I am long winded, this frequently happens!

There it is folks 110 dollars! Be the first to outbid Jody!

well *** you know I have never been accused of having a full deck and its for a good cause

Quit baiting me. You're making it very difficult to be kind...(laugh) Very generous of you...

Bid is now up to 110 dollars! (rock2)Come on Mr. S needs things to keep TFT going!

Honestly what would men talk about for half the day if they didn't have a certain part of anatomy?(nutty)(laugh)

I guess Lowman did not want to be saved..:p

Bob did you not catch if Jody made the winning bid that it would go up for auction again you dimwit.DOH!:p Enough with the penis jokes and focus on the task at hand!

Cmon people bid for a good cause , auction ends tomorrow!

bump bump!!

Cmon Jody, outbid Lowman so we can auction this frag again..

Cmon somebody. This chalice is a fast grower.

Here is what mine looked like in May.

DSC04764.jpg

And here's what it looks like now in the back. At first no eyes just layed down more tissue and then bam lots of eyes forming now!(clap)

DSC05975ARW.jpg

Honestly what would men talk about for half the day if they didn't have a certain part of anatomy?(nutty)(laugh)

I guess Lowman did not want to be saved..:p

Bob did you not catch if Jody made the winning bid that it would go up for auction again you dimwit.DOH!:p Enough with the penis jokes and focus on the task at hand!

Hell, this is a great opportunity to get a high end coral for a third of what the thing sells for online!!!! I wasn't born yesterday!!! Someone will out bid me, I just feel it. I dare someone to do it, grow a sack and outbid me, if you are man enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(naner)

Family Forum-

That would be Richard Cranium my brutha!!!!

Ah Richard Cranium-(laugh), I made reference to Richard in a PM to Kim, she did not get it at first-. Richard is the person I reference when I want to be subtle in expressing how I feel about certain individuals-it flies over most peoples head

Kim did you type penis, because I am pretty sure that you should not type that word, it is offensive.

Its ok, we understand the ..... envy, (fill in the dots)-

So if I was inclined can I bid cash and 400 gallons of salt mix (2 sealed buckets of Kent?) I did read he needs salt.

Just curious

Ah Richard Cranium-(laugh), I made reference to Richard in a PM to Kim, she did not get it at first-. Richard is the person I reference when I want to be subtle in expressing how I feel about certain individuals-it flies over most peoples head

Kim did you type penis, because I am pretty sure that you should not type that word, it is offensive.

Its ok, we understand the ..... envy, (fill in the dots)-

So if I was inclined can I bid cash and 400 gallons of salt mix (2 sealed buckets of Kent?) I did read he needs salt.

Just curious

Penis is a medical term and not offensive but may cause a snicker to middle school boys and similar minded adults...(nono)

And how can there be envy where there is no interest...(laugh)

I would say the cash bid plus kent salt would be legit as I know exactly what you paid for said buckets of salt or are we going by the fair market value?(scratch)

The club has been willing to supply salt to the TFT program all the teachers have to do is ask. Roger knows this as we have given him a few buckets so far. I can get salt and test kits at wholesale and have let the club use my contacts for those. I can get clean up crews at wholesale also and we can get those to the teachers too.

The club has been willing to supply salt to the TFT program all the teachers have to do is ask. Roger knows this as we have given him a few buckets so far. I can get salt and test kits at wholesale and have let the club use my contacts for those. I can get clean up crews at wholesale also and we can get those to the teachers too.

Thanks for chiming in Dave. So Reefy I guess the bid remains at 110.01 by Lowman aka dicktracy.

Penis is a medical term and not offensive but may cause a snicker to middle school boys and similar minded adults...(nono)

And how can there be envy where there is no interest...(laugh)

I would say the cash bid plus kent salt would be legit as I know exactly what you paid for said buckets of salt or are we going by the fair market value?(scratch)

There are plenty of medical terms I find offensive, and your attempt to insight/prod/poke/jab/ has failed oh ye of little "interest"

For the record this is special reef salt that has been graced with the magical touch of the infamous world renowned "Reefnjunkie"

But......

I see that Dave has made aware to those unknowing that there are items available for the TFT program that are being "needed"

Roger is in desperate need of funds! He needs salt' date=' test kits, clean up crews. donations of goods are nice but he needs cash! Let's help him out![/b']

Problem solved-(clap)

Glad a BOD member jumped in-now if I can only get them to reply to the group PM I sent-(whistle)

Bid on you kind hearted souls-bid on-and dont be cheap-:eek:, its going to a great cause-;)