TFT Auctionn part II!Miami Hurricane!

Emerald525

Roger is in desperate need of funds! He needs salt, test kits, clean up crews. donations of goods are nice but he needs cash! Let's help him out!

Algae won this in the Raffle for Rylee fundraiser and is paying it forward to Roger! What you get is a beautiful nice frag of Miami hurricane.(drooler). You are not going to be able to just get this at your local fish store most of the time. This is a high end coral. It has one eye but another eye is forming so it will likely be at least 2 eyes when you get it! Typically these go for more than 100 dollars an eye

So get to bidding for a great cause!

Here's the actual frag! You can see my colony in the backround! It's a beautiful coral!(drooler)Both of these are from Jody at TECO so you know you are getting high quality and a great coral!

Auction will end Wednesday night at 9pm!

DSC05975ARW.jpg

Way to step it up kendaroo. (clap)

I think with the auction thing we just might be feeding into another obsessive thing with Kim that may be in competition with polls!

Thanks for doing this Topemtank!!!

Topemtank?(scratch) I already had an obsessive auction thing (laugh) We sell tickets on Ebay and love to bid but never for a cause such as this...

You going to throw in some of that special reef water you are selling to the highest bidder?