• Oregon Ducks
    • Oregon State Beavers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Trojans were bad boys and were appropriately (nono) spanked!

Maybe we should let the opponents choose to play at home or away, let them receive at each half, give 'em five downs, and score 5 points for a field goal just to make it interesting?

Got a couple of games coming up that could be a battle.

The game that worrys me is Arizona, and it has for awhile. Because their D is a "pin their ears back" kinda D that can disrupt Oregons run game by blasting into the gaps. And Oregon goes as their running game goes. But with Foles missing I do not think Arizona is as explosive on offense now. Big + that the game is in Eugene!

The Beavs finally put a whole game together it looks like! Didn't watch it but listened to some of it. Quiz finally got off too!

Arizona is merely a speed bump Oregon will roll over on their way to a National Championship. I don't see them amounting to much as far as being able to stop the Ducks. 600yds of offense is hard to stop. The Ducks can score on command.

I have a friend here in Utah that went to Boise State on a track scholarship. He was at my house, quietly rooting for USC against the Ducks. He kept getting excited when the Trojans would score and I told him that I wasn't even worried when the Ducks would go down a few points. No defense can keep that pace for the entire game...low and behold the Trojans defense was "gassed", as the reporters said from the sidelines, and that was in the 3rd quarter.

BTW...Miles, you're gonna have to hook me up with a good home brew when I get back for a visit some day. And I will do the same if you get this way.

Arizona is merely a speed bump Oregon will roll over on their way to a National Championship. I don't see them amounting to much as far as being able to stop the Ducks. 600yds of offense is hard to stop. The Ducks can score on command.

I have a friend here in Utah that went to Boise State on a track scholarship. He was at my house, quietly rooting for USC against the Ducks. He kept getting excited when the Trojans would score and I told him that I wasn't even worried when the Ducks would go down a few points. No defense can keep that pace for the entire game...low and behold the Trojans defense was "gassed", as the reporters said from the sidelines, and that was in the 3rd quarter.

BTW...Miles, you're gonna have to hook me up with a good home brew when I get back for a visit some day. And I will do the same if you get this way.

For sure man!

Well they used their "get outta jail free card" today!

Can't start a game that way vs. a NCG type of opponent.

Glad they stuck to their guns and continue to fight on!

LSU de-rails Alabama!!! (so glad since I hate Saban aka SATAN!!!)

TCU looks to be the 'Cinderella" now after crushing Utah!! Hoping someone stumbles so they can get their shot! That should put them way ahead of BSU in the polls.

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Oregon and how crazy good they are.

But I would just like to say that K-state just beat The Texas University 39-14 with a backup QB and 9 passing yards. GO CATS

I might have more to say during Basketball season, OU's new BBall Floor looks pretty cool bye the way.

OK back to the OU NC watch.

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Oregon and how crazy good they are.

But I would just like to say that K-state just beat The Texas University 39-14 with a backup QB and 9 passing yards. GO CATS

I might have more to say during Basketball season, OU's new BBall Floor looks pretty cool bye the way.

OK back to the OU NC watch.

Talk about any team you wish!

Doesn't mean we will agree with you thou ;) !

I just like that a lot of ranked teams stumbled Sat. since I want a playoff installed over this BCS garbage!

Its funny how Oregon comes out a bit slow, wins by 37 points and everyone is in a somber mood, almost like we lost (laugh)

Texas just isn't good this year. Good to see.

And what happened to the Beavs????? :eek:

Yah Frank i'm interested too, did you have to get a package deal? I'd love to go to that game.

I do get to head down to Berkley and watch the Ducks curbstomp Kal this weekend!!! (rock2)

Its funny how Oregon comes out a bit slow, wins by 37 points and everyone is in a somber mood, almost like we lost (laugh)

(rock2)

hahaha so true, usually when you're leaving the stadium everyone is still pretty noisy but not after that game...it was as if we were all leaving in silence lol (laugh)

We figured it was because it was such an early game...they hadn't woken up properly lol