• Oregon Ducks
    • Oregon State Beavers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems as long as the Ducks are close at halftime they can not be beat!!! (knocking on wood) Their conditioning is very impressive!! They just don't seem to slow down as much as their opponents do.

LaMichael for Heisman? One more game like that and they have to bring up his name in the conversation!

Beavers finally took care of business from start to finish and looked pretty good from what I watched.

And finally............... for you Fuskie fans. You got lucky Sat. night! Can't believe your defense slowed down USC that much. Because we know USC defense can't stop anyone! :)

Man i had a great Saturday. That game was a blast. I was pretty worried before it started, then when Furd went up 21-3 I was thinking it was going about as I thought it might. Then we kicked it into gear and went on our typical 28-0 run and the game was history. James played great, over 200 yards and DT was incredible!!! 240 passing 117 running he did it all.

Ducks up to #3 cya BSJC!

Found a really good article on LMJ

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/oregon-ducks-lamichael-james-takes-rocky-road-to-stardom-100810

Also did you know the most dangerous Pac10 campus is not the one in Compton, but rather Stanford?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2078/1/?newsmaker=279&redirectURL=http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsmaker/college-safety-rankings/

Criminal Incidents (most recent 3 calendar years):

Murders: 0

Negligent Homicides: 0

Forcible Rapes: 34

Non-forcible Rapes: 2

Robberies: 14

Aggravated Assaults: 36

Burglaries: 466

Car Thefts: 136

Arsons: 14

Wazzu is leaps and bounds better this year, they are definitely going to win a game or 2 this year IMO. Good to see.

I can't believe how many guys got hurt for the Ducks in this game. Thomas, Barner, James, Davis, Gildon, Matthews, York, Harris. I guess it was a make up for not having major injuries in the other games. The football gods certainly can't allow Oregon to go all season without getting one of their best players hurt (laugh)

But hey up to #2!! When the BCS comes out next week, we are back to #3 or #4 though. BSJC will be #1 in the BCS. I think that will be too tough of a hill to climp for the Ducks even if they win out. tOSU should win out, the Big10 looks pretty bad this year. PSU was overrated, and Wisc is going to get beat. Nebraska will be up there along with Oklahoma and I think that means the Ducks are on the outside looking in.

Doesn't help the Beavs got some life and beat Zona, I mean thats good for them but it would have been nice for Oregon to meet an undefeated Zona. Same with USC. But Ducks gotta take care of business first. Guess we'll see how it all plays out.

There is a guy' date=' [url']www.bcsguru.com[/url] , that says Oklahoma will end up at #2 at the end of the season if all plays out as it should.

Ducks need to focus on themselves since that is all they can control and hope for alittle help from somebody else.

This is why I LOVE college football!!!!

Here is another link that says that Oregon may end up #2 with Boise at #1 and Ohio at #5! But Boise can't stay there easily because they lack Strength Of Schedule.

The Beavs need to lose more games and pull Boise down, unfortunately.

With a bye for this week the Ducks are likely gonna drop.

Here is the ESPN projection link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5673225&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

OSU is #24 in some poll.

But yeah whats up with not showing the PAC-10 some love?

#24 in the AP

Several articles out today about how the voters are using OSU as a pawn to hold Boise State schedule strength down by leaving them far down in the voting. Not sure if I agree with them but certainly seems strange that Arizona is still ahead of the Beavs and Florida being a top 25 team is hard for me to swallow. Personally, I'd like to see no rankings before week 4 or 5. So many teams get ranked high before they take a single snap and then everyone ahead of them keeps losing so they 'magically' float up the rankings even if they play a cream puff schedule.

I will close by saying I'd like to see my Beavers blow the next couple of teams away early so I can relax and doing some recreational drinking rather than medicinal. I think I aged 5 years last weekend.