• Oregon Ducks
    • Oregon State Beavers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OSU played well. But it looked like the heat/humidity and some late game nerves ended their chance at the upset! They need Quizz to be more of a 'big play' guy too.

Ducks stomped!! Only suprise to me was they hung 72 on them. :eek: Figured 50 would have been the when Kelly would have called off the dogs. But just maybe that was his way of saying if Ohio State and Miami can do it so can we!!!

Good weekend for my teams. Go ducks, they kicked butt. Went to the Utes game, that was an insane game to watch...interception by the Utes in overtime...woohoo...and over Pitt, that is pretty good. Finally, I know these are curse words, but I'm from Idaho, and Boise showed up to play in a super exciting game and ended up pulling out a win. It was a fun weekend, BTW I root for Boise unless they play Oregon...and I hope they stomp a mudhole in OSU.

I think its completely screwed up that BSJC is now guaranteed a spot in the NCG. 1 game into the season, and half the NCG is already locked up because BSJC plays a 1 or 2 game season. I hope the beavs curb stomp the donkeys!!!!

Oh yah, good to hear from you again Curtis! How's Utah treating you?

Thanks guys. I wish I could've invited more friends, but unfortunately we were 20 people over what we were supposed to have at the venue, just with family. I think between Cora and I we had about 10 friends there, high school and college...Hope I didn't hurt your feelings Miles, or Franklin. I will post more about the wedding later, once I get the professional pics back, and maybe even put up a video of our first dance...lol.

Back to Football...I would love to see just that Mike, the BCS to go away and to have playoffs. I would LOVE it!

Utah is great. Just got married and back from the honeymoon. I will have to post pics later of both...but here's one of me and my beautiful bride. Sorry to get off topic, but this is out of bounds anyways right...?

365IMG_21682.jpg

I think I see Julie Andrews singing ; "The hill are alive".

Congrats, Man!!!

Utah Utes?

I thought it was the New Jersey Utes.

No. 7 Oregon, Tennessee meet for 1st big test

by Associated Press

Associated Press

Posted on September 10, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Updated today at 11:31 AM

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Justin Wilcox had to stop and rewind the tape on Oregon running back LaMichael James a few times to make sure it was playing at regular speed.

The Tennessee defensive coordinator thought for a moment he was watching on fast-forward because James looked so fast and elusive.

• 2 weeks later...

Ducks had a tough game with ASU. That team is much better than last year. But Ducks D caused 7 turnovers and took 2 of them to the house. Jumped TCU to #4 in the polls and Gameday is coming to Eugene again!!!! (rock2)

Beavs gave it their all but couldn't beat the smurf donkeys. Helped that BSJC took their typical cheap shots and knocked one of the Rogers boys out. Looks like he's ok besides a concussion.

I agree.... ASU is a TON better then I thought they would be this year!! Burfict is a MAN-CHILD!!! DT still has some growing up to do. He missed a few passes that he tried to fire in and they needed to be delivered with touch. Still I am impressed with both the O and the D!! Bring on the Cards!!!!

OSU just has a serious problem on the defensive side. They just can not stop anyone on a regular basis. Their offense needs to click a little better too and that will help hide the defensive downfalls.

Yah Maehl had like 4 drops, i mean flat out drops that hit him right in the numbers. Bad day for him. Then DT over thew him on that long pass where he broke free. Woulda been a TD too. I think DT is managing the offense really well. The Oline is doing terrible, thats one reason its been tough on DT. He has a dlinemen in his face as he's trying to throw. But he doesn't back down i'll give him that. Bounces right back after making a mistake.

You notice how ASU had a guy get injured everytime the Ducks got some momentum? Erickson is a snake, you know he told those guys to fake injuries to slow us down. Wisc did it to them and they were complaining all last week about it, then they do it to us. Burfict was injured on 4 different drives. Limps off the field like his leg needs to be amputated, then 1 play later he's jumping over James to tackle the QB.