• Oregon Ducks
    • Oregon State Beavers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's going to come down to the Civil War again this year to see who represents the PAC-10 in the Rose Bowl.

I think the conference overall will be better than last year.

1. OSU

2. UO

3. USC

4. UW

5. UA

6. STANFORD

7. CAL

8. UCLA

9. ASU

10. WSU

That image is so wrong. Where is the love?

You want a wrong image? Imagine a 290 pound OL' date=' naked and being tasered by the Corvallis police as he comes out of a 3 point stance to charge them. Hopefully he was hit above the waist with the taser.[/quote']

rofl rofl rofl rofl you can't script stuff this funny. They are calling him the drunk naked rhino and he gave OSewe 5 points in the Fulmer Cup! That puts the beavs and Ducks in a tie for 5th, giving the State of Oregon the trophy for the Most Ruckus

fulmercup-1.gif

Heres my guess:

1- Oregon (QB/DL play is the question)

2- OSU (QB/OL play is key)

3- Stanford (if they can find a run game and not put it all on A. Luck)

4- Arizona (new OC and DC hurt but they have talnet)

5- USC (their biggest neg. is their head coach)

6- California (might be better if they can run the ball)

7- Washington (might be a 500 team this year, Locker needs someone to step up)

8- UCLA (new offensive scheme seems flawed)

9- Washington St. (they beat ASU)

10- Arizona State (they end to the Hurricane Dennis era)

Top 6 teams can easily move up or down a spot or two.

Alot will come down to the head-to-head match ups.

All I gotta say is GO BEAVS!!! Tough games to start off! Once again Mike Riley is looking at the bigger picture and pushing the envelope. Im glad the Beavs dont play some cupcakes like the Vols, PSU (not Penn State :)), and the LOBOS for their out of conference games! Talk about brutal having to face a 10-26 combined record last season.......

All I gotta say is GO BEAVS!!! Tough games to start off! Once again Mike Riley is looking at the bigger picture and pushing the envelope. Im glad the Beavs dont play some cupcakes like the Vols' date=' PSU (not Penn State :)), and the LOBOS for their out of conference games! Talk about brutal having to face a 10-26 combined record last season.......[/quote']

Well the NM game was scheduled 3 or 4 years ago when Rocky Long was coach and they were 9-4. Not much you can do about it. Then Central Michigan backed out so we had to scramble and PSU is always up for a payday. The Vols are still a dangerous team, playing at their house in front of 100k+. When that game was scheduled nobody saw Lame Kitten coming in and destroying that program in 9months. But it is what it is.

To me its a great schedule to break in Darron Thomas. Get his feet wet against some teams we will beat easily. And hey, its right on par with all the other top teams in the country like the SEC.