FREE Chaeto!

vanz

could you imagine trying to explain to a cop that you two met up to trade a bag of "plants" for fish tanks? (laugh) (laugh)

What would even funnier, is seeing "bad cops" taking the stash into the back alley and trying to smoke it up because it did come from a reefer's house after all :).

I'm still waiting for the cops to stop by with our house aglo inside and out and a $150 electric bill to boot.

What would even funnier, is seeing "bad cops" taking the stash into the back alley and trying to smoke it up because it did come from a reefer's house after all :).

I'm still waiting for the cops to stop by with our house aglo inside and out and a $150 electric bill to boot.

(laugh) can you say headache for days? :p

• 2 weeks later...

You should have seen the look on a cops face when I broke out a bag (gallon ziplock) about half full of a chunky white powder... I was giving a co-worker a bag of grout that had drawn some moisture... we were holding it up and studying it... very suspicious.

He came over to look with his hand on his gun...

Posted a new thread about cheato...

By the way... Can I steal this thread?

Free cheato!!! about a 8" ball worth!