Raffle for Rylee Winners!

Emerald525

Ok guys i'm out in Montana and cant stay up till 11, plus i'm not into the last minute ebay style outbid fest(threaten) So i'm going to double my bid and go to bed.:D

And I just realized the eight key is honestly gone on my Laptop so..

90 OAIB

90 Grassi

20 Noob so you dont feel left out(laugh)

Roger

:eek:Wow very generous of you Roger!(clap) Cmon folks time is almost up! Here's the email I received from Rylee's family:

Dear Kim,

We received your donation and we were amazed. We had no idea that anything was going on at your club to help us out. I created an account in your club forums so that I might express my thanks but honestly I can't come up with anything that is good enough.

Rylee is doing well overall, her treatment is going well with a few bumps along the way. We are confident that she will make it through this but it's a long hard road, knowing that we have the support of wonderful people like yourself makes it a little bit easier.

We thank you for your kindness,

Jon, Melissa and Rylee

Ok guys i'm out in Montana and cant stay up till 11, plus i'm not into the last minute ebay style outbid fest(threaten) So i'm going to double my bid and go to bed.:D

And I just realized the eight key is honestly gone on my Laptop so..

90 OAIB

90 Grassi

20 Noob so you dont feel left out(laugh)

Roger

To keep things moving...

$25 for Noob

Double Dog Dare someone to outbid me.

All right biddding is over! Didn't think anyone was going to outbid such a generous offer!

Roger you win the OIAB and Grassi bid congrats. Jackaninny gets the Acan from noob! (clap)

We are now up to 965 for this little girl! Incredible!(clap)

Ok.... how can we make it round to $1000? :)

Roger... thanks a lot for your bidding. Do you have magicians already?

No worries Alex, Mandinga is going to auction off his Aussie echinata frag and another frag. We will get there easily!(clap) Folks keep your eyes open another forum ebay style auction for Rylee coming to you!

Cmon Everyone, don't give up yet!

Bidding will end 8-25 at 10pm for this auction:

For you SPS nuts...

Up for auction is a mini SPS frag pack consisting of a TECO frag of Aussie Echinata and a Mandinga 1" frag of Miyagi tort(original Westside strain)

frag of this aussie echinata(Thanks Jody!)

IMG_5184.jpg

and a frag of this Miyagi Tort - really purple/blue in person:D

DSC06258.JPG

I WIN WHOOHOO

Jon, Melissa, Rylee you guys are very welcome, I wish there was more I could do.

Grassi, I do have magicians but I have 2 tanks so more wouldnt be a bad thing(naughty)

Perry, thanks for starting this auction, it was a awesome idea and it seems to be growing.(rock2)

Cmon Everyone, don't give up yet!

Bidding will end 8-25 at 10pm for this auction:

For you SPS nuts...

Up for auction is a mini SPS frag pack consisting of a TECO frag of Aussie Echinata and a Mandinga 1" frag of Miyagi tort(original Westside strain)

frag of this aussie echinata(Thanks Jody!)

IMG_5184.jpg

and a frag of this Miyagi Tort - really purple/blue in person:D

DSC06258.JPG

17.97 on the aussie

Bump for the morning crowd do I hear 20.75?

I'm only going to get one chance to post today so...$55 for the pair (even if I get outbid, we break $1000 and everyone wins!)

Also Kim any chance 545622-Fungia plate is a typo? I have 545722 and it's still unclaimed soo...figured I'd ask.

Good luck all, hopefully I can check back in tonight

I'm only going to get one chance to post today so...$55 for the pair (even if I get outbid, we break $1000 and everyone wins!)

Also Kim any chance 545622-Fungia plate is a typo? I have 545722 and it's still unclaimed soo...figured I'd ask.

Good luck all, hopefully I can check back in tonight

Thanks for the bid Nick! No, it's not a typo. It was one of the first tickets I sold so the person may have lost their ticketDOH!. Hang on to your tickets as I will redraw on Saturday for any unclaimed prizes.

How about a typo on the Miami Hurricane too-I am fairly certain you meant to type545714-

I can pick it up anytime-(laugh)

Nice try Brad...(laugh)

Garretts prize/donations are in our tank Grassi.... time for you to come for a visit!!(clap) Bring the baby!!!:D

Do you have teleport now???? (scratch)

Great! I will pm you for a visit. A couple of days and my frags will be ready for the winner!!!!