Raffle for Rylee Winners!

Emerald525

$60' date=' of all the raffle prizes, the echinata is what I really wanted(drooler)[/quote']

Bumping it up you really going to let rgrcrain win all the prizes?!!

You guys really know how to step up to the plate in a time of need... TOO COOL!!!!

Brilliant idea Perry!(clap) This is what got us over the 1000 dollar mark!

You guys are amazing! I can't believe what I am reading. I can't give thanks enough.

I thank you, my wife thanks you and especially Rylee thanks you.

Here is a picture of Rylee and her favorite friend, very early in her treatment.

24a23555f30f4e0fbc8f69f371ed54a0.Large.jpg?u=d3cb75ee-02fa-4a4d-8b02-2560f4e9da56

Thanks again,

Jon, Melissa and Rylee

Remember this is who you are helping. Chemotherapy is quite expensive even when insurance pays for it. Some people can end up having to foot the bill for thousands of dollars per treatment. Money problems can be stressful but just think about how much harder that is when you deal with a sick child

So proud of everyone in this forum by the way!(clap)

I'm sending this from my blackberry so I don't know if it is going?? I'm on my way back from Montana now so my coverage is terrible' date=' anyway I'm willing to go 100 on this if someone wants to bid it up I just don't really want to beat myself again.[/quote']

Alright, I gotta head to the airport to drop off a friend so I'll take your challenge Mr rgrcrain. I'll go to $70...and hopefully your coverage truly is terrible (laugh)

Thanks Toxic but not that terrible' date=' OK $100[/quote']

Way to make it under the freaking wire Roger!(clap)

Roger that is so generous of you and that echinata does look awesome too... I don't like the colored sticks as much but that's a nice colored stick.

That puts your bidding up to 280 dollars and final donation to 1065! I'm going to throw in an extra 35 dollars to make it an even 1100 dollars! Again great idea Perry to get the ebay style bidding going on. Thanks Grassi, Mandinga, and Perry for donating your prizes. Thanks Grassi as well for offering up some nice ricordias and zoas. You will not be disappointed. Roger, I'm also going to let you have the large green acro we won for being so generous with your bidding.

Thanks Jackaninny for the 25 dollar donation and Franklin for the 20 dollar donation as well.

The torch, miami hurricane, and fungia plate remain unclaimed so if I don't hear from someone by Friday, I will redraw for those Saturday morning.

Stole it? 70.50 would have stolen it. I laughed in your face and walked away.(naner)

Issac, I will take the miagi frag, but the echinata belongs in your tank. Just make sure when it grows I get the first piece.(rock2)

Kim and/or Beth, thank you for the offer of your coral, but my tank was full before. Im probably going to have to do some "reimagining" of my live rock so I can fit more.(scratch) So you can keep it or give it to TFT.

Alex, oh I want all the coral you'll give me.(naughty) Auctions for corals unseen are exciting.

But seriously it was for a good cause and we should definately do it again.(clap)

nope! no way! not gonna do it! it's yours roger. Thanks for your generosity.

No please take it. I'm having some issues with my water and I dont want to take the chance on losing it. I came home from Montana and one of the colonies I got from perry a month or 2 back was a complete rtn.(sad)

Its weird how one coral will die and the one right next to it can be growing like a weed.(scratch)

Sounds like a struggle here-since I am always wanting to help out-I'll take the Aussie SPS and once you folks have sorted things out or tanks stabilize LMK and you can have it-less a small frag of course.

Time we look at coral banking anyway-(clap)

Mandinga is just going to hold on to his frags. He will get the acan echinata from me at some point.

We made it to 1100 dollars!(clap)(rock2) Thanks to everyone who participated and donated. I am very proud of this group and hopefully we can do another fundraiser for a local cause soon!

Thanks Jody, Perry, Garrett, and Tim for the donations

Thanks Perry for the idea to do an auction and to donate your winning prizes

Thanks Ryan for posting the thread in her to begin with

Thanks Alex for following suit and donating your winning prize and adding additional ones

Thanks Mandinga for also donating your echinata and miyagi tort

Thanks Roger for bidding so much you won all the prizes

Thanks Beth for driving and putting up with all the extra corals in our tanks now

Thanks for all the people who tried to outbid Roger and thanks to the members as a whole who contributed to this cause. I am very proud of this forum , sponsors and members