Raffle for Rylee Winners!

Emerald525

List updated and for those of you who missed it we have a little mini auction going on which is going to put the total closer to 800 dollars now that we have donated. This forum is so awesome.

So far OIAB has donated 3 items that he won and rgrcrain has the winning bid so far at 29.13!

Grassi donated his light blue frogspawn and Dee77 has the winning bid so far at 20 dollars!

Hey, I won 3 items with all my tickets. I guess it pays to buy extra tickets. WOO HOO

545698-Smaller green acro

545704-Green Frogspawn

545702-brownish red Acro

I would like to donate all 3 of my gifts back to Rylees fund. So right here, right now you make the bid for all 3 of my won items. Highest bid in the next 48 hours wins. Bids must be made here in this thread..........and go!!!!!!

$35.53 on the acros/frogspawn

(when does this end? I had too much fun last night and maths is hard.)

$900 are not so far away.........

I will add a ricordea florida and a frag of zoas to the frogspawn!!!!

That makes a really nice frag pack

And a mountain bike for the first 10 callers (kidding, I don't even own a mountain bike)

Bidding ends around 10pm tomorrow night for OIAB. I assume Alex wants his auction to end around the same time?

My auction ends tomorrow at 22.59.

So who is not gonna win from Perry has a chance to get mine :)

Frogspawn+florida ricordea+zoas (who knows which kind... for a generous offer I could throw in some good stuff).

If the bid goes up to $500 I will steal my friend's mountain bike and add it to the price.

If under $30 you will also win a weekend with my in-laws (at your place, so you have to pay food for them as well).

I created an account so that I could post my thanks to everyone in the club.

I had no idea that so much was going in at PNMAS to benefit Rylee. I just spent at least the last half an hour reading all of the threads that mention her and I am beyond words, I don't know what to say. I can't think of anything that would appropriately describe the gratitude that I feel.

We have received so much hope and support from people around the country, I wish that there was something we could do to express our thanks.

Please accept our sincerest thanks for all your support. The treatment plan for Leukemia is 2 years, it's a long hard road but knowing that we have support from so many good people makes it a little bit easier.

Many many thanks,

Jon, Melissa and Rylee

• Like 1

Hey Kim just sent a donation to the Paypal addy you had for the raffle. Is that the correct one?

Got it Franklin! Thanks for the donation too bad you missed the raffle! I will pull 5 tickets for you though since I will redraw if the last few prizes are not claimed in a week. The miami hurricane frag, the torch and fungia plate have still not been claimed!

$35.53 on the acros/frogspawn

(when does this end? I had too much fun last night and maths is hard.)

Bidding ends tomorrow around 10 pm for the acros and the frogspawn

My auction ends tomorrow at 22.59.

So who is not gonna win from Perry has a chance to get mine :)

Frogspawn+florida ricordea+zoas (who knows which kind... for a generous offer I could throw in some good stuff).

If the bid goes up to $500 I will steal my friend's mountain bike and add it to the price.

If under $30 you will also win a weekend with my in-laws (at your place, so you have to pay food for them as well).

Jackaninny is the winning bidder so far for 30.01. Cmon Alex has some really nice Ricordias and zoas and this is for a good cause!(clap)

With Algae's donation and the current bids we are officially over 800 dollars now!(clap)

I had no idea that so much was going in at PNMAS to benefit Rylee. I just spent at least the last half an hour reading all of the threads that mention her and I am beyond words, I don't know what to say. I can't think of anything that would appropriately describe the gratitude that I feel.

We have received so much hope and support from people around the country, I wish that there was something we could do to express our thanks.

Please accept our sincerest thanks for all your support. The treatment plan for Leukemia is 2 years, it's a long hard road but knowing that we have support from so many good people makes it a little bit easier.

Many many thanks,

Jon, Melissa and Rylee

You are welcome. I hope all the best for your family. Thanks for your reply.

Alex

Many many thanks,

Jon, Melissa and Rylee

I'm glad my little bit is going for a good reason!

Thanks for response and you are more then welcome!

Ok guys i'm out in Montana and cant stay up till 11, plus i'm not into the last minute ebay style outbid fest(threaten) So i'm going to double my bid and go to bed.:D

And I just realized the eight key is honestly gone on my Laptop so..

90 OAIB

90 Grassi

20 Noob so you dont feel left out(laugh)

Roger

Ok guys i'm out in Montana and cant stay up till 11, plus i'm not into the last minute ebay style outbid fest(threaten) So i'm going to double my bid and go to bed.:D

And I just realized the eight key is honestly gone on my Laptop so..

90 OAIB

90 Grassi

20 Noob so you dont feel left out(laugh)

Roger

Wow!! Now that's a good way to step it up! Thanks for the starting bid..

It may be the only but thanks again!