Attn SPS GOC contestants and officials

well I feel I must say again....this would be DEAD today. I don't understand all the attention now as nobody cared for over a month when Tim had it. All this talk about funds and stuff would have been null and void. I am not directing this towards ANYONE, but no body cared until someone did something about it. The only reason I took it was because he was going to take it out of water or just let it die. I could have avoided all this drama and just left it there.

ok....I am done venting. Back to the colony. I just felt there should be a reminder out there of what would have been while everyone is stressing over what should be done about it now.

As for the colony or frags....you could probably cut 50 to 100 1 or 2 inch frags....it is the size of a football....only the middle was dead. Michael7979 has the entire colony now. So I guess he gets to decide it's fate from here.....

well I feel I must say again....this would be DEAD today. I don't understand all the attention now as nobody cared for over a month when Tim had it. All this talk about funds and stuff would have been null and void. I am not directing this towards ANYONE, but no body cared until someone did something about it. The only reason I took it was because he was going to take it out of water or just let it die. I could have avoided all this drama and just left it there.

ok....I am done venting. Back to the colony. I just felt there should be a reminder out there of what would have been while everyone is stressing over what should be done about it now.

As for the colony or frags....you could probably cut 50 to 100 1 or 2 inch frags....it is the size of a football....only the middle was dead. Michael7979 has the entire colony now. So I guess he gets to decide it's fate from here.....

Eric until you posted this thread the general consensus was that Frank had taken care of it months ago. Unfortunately I dont get into Tims shop but a couple times a year.

If you want some sort of thanks let me be the first to say thanks. Other than than that I would get to riled up about it. Did you ever pm anyone about this situation before?? Im sure there are plenty of people that would have stepped up.

Re: Attn SPS GOC contestants and officials

I am not really riled....more frusterated....but Tim mentioned it several times to me and I know Frank was in there a few times in between my visits....I wouldn't imagine I would be the only person he would mention this to.

Wasn't searching for thanks....just wanted to let that be known since people are stressing about it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I am not really riled....more frusterated....but Tim mentioned it several times to me and I know Frank was in there a few times in between my visits....I wouldn't imagine I would be the only person he would mention this to.

Wasn't searching for thanks....just wanted to let that be known since people are stressing about it.

Havent you learned yet to pm if ya need something done??

Eric, that's the thing you assumed everyone knew about the colony and didn't care. I thought it had been taken care of because when I went to Tim's I didn't see it anymore. That's the disadvantage of being short LOL. He didn't say anything so I assumed it was gone in someone's tank. I thought Frank had taken care of it.

I feel badly because I feel Tim was taken advantage of and in the future this is going to make sponsors less likely to house something for the group.

However, if Tim had approached me, I would not have taken it upon myself to take the entire colony and assume I should get a few free frags out of the deal without checking with the rest of the group. I would have messaged the board and people involved to decide what to do because it was not my colony.

I agree with Ryan a simple pm to several of the board members and even posting would have been the thing to do and I for sure would have offered to help.

Now having said that, what are we going to do with it group?

Re: Attn SPS GOC contestants and officials

So I "figured" everyone forgot or didn't care and everyone "assumed" it was taken care of....even though this isn't the first time I myself have brought this up? Ok....guess I should have left it there....

I didn't have time to sit and wait for an answer so I didn't post yet another thread nor did I want to go back to Tims to get it.

But all of this is done so time to either figure this out or not. Either way is fine, Tim doesn't have to worry about it anymore which was the point.

So everyone assumed it was taken care of....even though this isn't the first time I myself have brought this up? Ok....guess I should have left it there....

I don't have time to sit and wait for an answer so I didn't post yet another thread nor did I want to go back to Tims to get it.

But all of this is done so time to either figure this out or not. Either way is fine, Tim doesn't have to worry about it anymore which was the point.

Eric, I am not saying everyone assumed it was taken care of but to post once about it and assume nobody cares is a big assumption. Not everyone is forum junkie like you and me...(laugh) Bringing it up once is not enough and you are likely to get more answers if you send pms. I for one miss postings all the time and I feel like I check this site often.

Look how many times Brad has to send reminders about posting in the GOC and some people still didn't post. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that. People get busy and have lives beyond this forum and so when nothing is heard about something , it will be assumed it was taken care of and forgotten.

I know you meant well and I know Tim appreciates having the thing out of there. I'm just saying in the future try sending pms and you may get a better response.

• 2 weeks later...