Attn SPS GOC contestants and officials

Wanted to let you guys know I stopped by Westside today and spoke with Tim....he was VERY displeased with still housing the Ponape colony and was going to let it die....he asked me to take it and after speaking with Snowpunk and getting his approval I did.

I do not have room for this....it is taking up almost half of my LED tank so please get this thing out of here....if I still have this in 30 days I am going to either cut it into large frags and sell for $10 or simply take it out of my tank and see how it does in a bucket on my patio.

I want to express that this was VERY uncool to leave this in Tims possession for this long, I posted over a month ago that he wanted it out and nothing was done. Not cool....he extended his hand and real estate in his tanks and it was allowed to become a burden.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I still think it should be fragged, sold, and the proceeds go to future GOC's and maybe some should go to TFT, or maybe a local charity like the Kyron Horman fund.

I bought Mick's place in the GOC. My frag also died, so I would like another frag of it too. I am willing to pay a fee for that also

The proceeds should go to the GOC either for the present one for more prizes or for future ones. I think that's in the rules somewhere because this was brought up again. I don't have a problem with selling frags to those that want them but I'm not in charge LOL

and Lowman....

What in the hell is your Avatar?(laugh)

ok....here are some pic's of the colony. Yes that is bubble algae

IMG_6025.jpg

and yes those are aptasia

IMG_6026.jpg

I took some cell phone shots in hopes of giving a better display of the color....it isn't as white as it looks in these pic's...there is more color in the front and top.

I am considering fragging this because I do not want the bubble algae. Either that or I want someone to come get this soon. I have NOT cut a single frag off and whoever comes can attest. But.....I think I want a frag or 2....anyone object? Gonna use small frag in LED tank for test and other one in main tank to compare color and growth to.

So what is the decision on this piece? Is it going back to Jody? Are we fragging it up the rest the way and splitting between GOC contestants?? Is it going to TFT? Are we gonna frag it up and donate the money to TFT? Just wondering.

I don't think there has been a decision. Why would it go back to Jody? We paid for the entire colony. Last I heard from Frank, the thought was to maybe auction it off for more GOC prizes.

I think it should go to the GOC fund since it was from the funds that we bought that. Who is in charge of the GOC fund?

I do agree we should let Tim have some of them to sell. That was incredibly nice of him to keep that colony for as long as he did.

Well give all the GOC contestants that had their frag die another frag!

Just figure out a way to tell the difference between the 2 frags if you give the current GOC contestants another frag, since they still are competing.

I was just trying to help out.......... if it isn't needed then fine.

CA2OR if you want me to get it PM me your address and phnoe number and I'll reach you that way.