Haven't Posted any Pics for awhile, Been a little busy!!

Smann

Corals all seem to be doing fine, tank is pretty dirty so no tank shots. I'll have some in the next few days to clean it up

corals.jpg

birdsnest-1.jpg

xenia-1.jpg

Clown looks happy, the other one now has its own anemone, the Rose split awhile back

clown.jpg

Almost forgot, Picked up the new tank and got it in its home!!

newtank.jpg

newtank3.jpg

newtank2.jpg

newtank5.jpg

On the downhill side of the work, now some of the fun begins

nice work steve' date=' how will you access the bottom?[/quote']

From The Fish Room!!

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_3259.jpg

Check out this overflow, I did a VC and the overflow will hold about 14 gallons full

IMG_3257.jpg

Because of the cuts in the back top of the tank for the water flow the overflow box acts as a brace, James decided to make it out of 1" to reinforce the back panel of the tank

Steve' date=' your coral was super nice when I was there!That new tank is going to be awesome, and will be looking forward for it to be finished. Thanks again for the sand, just got done with my cube.[/quote']

You're welcome, glad it worked out for you. All the corals in the garage are doing well, that birdsnest was a frag not to long ago

Steve' date=' how did you convince your wife? I really like the new fishroom, so much more room to tinker. That overflow is bigger than many people's tanks.[/quote']

It all came about with the remodel of the kitchen and family room. The tank had to come down so in the planning we decided to expand the nook out (whistle) and build in the tank. The room was completly finished, except the flooring which will have to be replaced, and all the work for the tank was added, screwed and flat taped so it can be removed and finished with little work. It really did open up the family room so down the road when it time to retire from reefing it will be a nice addition to the house.

Basicly my wife got a new kitchen and I got a fish room! The plumbing in the kitchen will be done tomorrow, Ill post some pics

Hey Steve,

Why don't you have a talk with Jim. I'll redo his office if he gives me a tank like yours. The deal you made sounds pretty sweet!

Beckie

How about we have you guys over when its done then we can lean on him a little :D