CA2OR Zoa Grow Out Competition Update thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I talked to Eric on another board and at the time he thought this was going already. I will shoot him another PM to see what's up with the prizes. I suggested to him that we growout the prizes and give them away to everyone.

That's a good idea or share the love style raffle

I have sent multiple Pm's to him. I'm taking this as a loss since he is not responding to me. He's online quite a bit and it's obvious he's decided not to take care of this. I'm done trying to talk to him about it. Just chalk this up as a loss and he took your money...LOL

If someone else wants to step up go for it but he's not responding to me anymore. It was ten bucks so I'm not too worried about, just disappointing that he hasn't done anything about this any sooner.

If you don't know his Username on Reeffrontiers it's Reeflogic.

I saw his ad on craigs list that he was getting out of the hobby and was selling his cube tank he just got. This was a little over a week ago.

He's doing sharks now, but he said he has some of the zoas for this growout in other peoples tanks. He's also giving away corals on Reeffrontiers, so he still has some stuff. Either way I'm done with him. In my eyes he took everyone's money for a $20 colony he bought and didn't care.

I guess I will keep his PH for the 7.50 he owes me and the 10.00 buy in-(scary)

You know he views this site as a guest-

Don't cha Eric.....(laugh)

dude not sure why you never replied to the text I sent ya, I just figured I would hook you up with sweet tank since I bought the one your were looking at(nono)

peace out-(clap)