CA2OR Zoa Grow Out Competition Update thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is what i've come up with so far!!!!that say they are still in it right now...

1 sharoled

2 noobtosalt

3 topher

4 coralcrazy

5 reefnjunkie

6 moto826

7 wegotjs

8 dee77 ?

9 reefit ?

10 toxicpoison ?

11 lewistinerfisherman

12 rgrcrain

13 mr s

14 toddcarpenter ?

15 pitaloo ?

16 jackaninny ?

anyone in the original grow out please post on this thread if i have missed you.. thanks

this is what i've come up with so far!!!!that say they are still in it right now...

1 sharoled

2 noobtosalt

3 topher

4 coralcrazy

5 reefnjunkie

6 moto826 ?

7 wegotjs

8 dee77 ?

9 reefit ?

10 toxicpoison ?

11 lewistinerfisherman ?

12 rgrcrain ?

13 mr s ?

anyone in the original grow out please post on this thread if i have missed you.. thanks

those with question marks have not confirmed they are in for the resart. please respond though this thread or by pm to Haywood or myself.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry guys...tried my best!!! i just dont feel comfortable giving out frags that i know are not in the best shape... i have had this coloney for over three months with no growth on nothing. everything else is doing great except for these frags.... thanks for hangin in there..hopfully there will be a new one started soon.

Are the Prize still left and in good shape. If so I may have a colony of green zoo's that I could frag up for everyone.

Or we could just growout the prizes and all can get hooked up since it was supposed to go on back in August?

Just thinking outloud. It's cool that you are willing to offer up your own zoas but it would seem that Eric is the one that has the money from this one.

Or we could just growout the prizes and all can get hooked up since it was supposed to go on back in August?

Just thinking outloud. It's cool that you are willing to offer up your own zoas but it would seem that Eric is the one that has the money from this one.

sounds good to me.. lol

• 1 month later...