CA2OR Zoa Grow Out Competition Update thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Delay in frag pick up!

it looks as though Haywood has not posted an update on the frags yet so here it is. (i now know how Eric has felt when he had to post this info) they will not be ready this weekend. the eye of rya is going to be the only frag available. the second colony of zoas we picked up from Eric to frag, well lets just say they are disentigrating not melting. the eye of rya are doing ok but not the whole bunch is opening so we want to make sure all is well before we frag and distribute. stay tuned

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah to my understanding the buy in was to help pay for the cost of the prizes. If there is no prizes it seems pointless to pay for it. Sorry buddy I'm in it to win it. I really wanted the bright red coke zoas or whatever they were called.

looks like we need to clear up a few things befor we get started!! think we need to get a list together of who is actually going to be in this grow out now....then the little case of the prizes.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Ahh that makes sense. He was saying on his shark thread he doesn't care about zoas anymore other than his growouts so I guess I mis understood him thinking he wasnt going to have the nano anymore. My bad.

last time we talked to eric' date=' he still had the prize zoas. i think they were going into his 12 gallon nano[/quote']

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Prizes are safe...scattered but safe. I have distributed several to other systems....Snowpunk, Reefit....and will doing a little more of that shortly. I did have to replace a couple...forget me nots for one....but am hoping to simply pick up another frag before comp ends. Otherwise I have to replace em......a few I have already ordered and paid for just have them being held till new tank is set up

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk