CA2OR Zoa Grow Out Competition Update thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Well my work schedule has been a bit much to handle so I have to ask if someone here would be willing to come pick up the colonies and cut the frags. I will provide the plugs for you guys as well. I apologize to all of you but with my current 12 hour shifts I have been pretty beat when I get home. I simply don't have the time to cut, mount, and distribute these frags. I am still providing the prizes and those are fine....but I can't do this part.

ca2or grow out contest!!

alright guys got the two coloney's today!! going to let them acclimate to my tank for five days....then i will frag them...everyone will get one of each coloney!! next i will let them heal up from the fraging for another five days!! so everyone can come and pick them up next friday the 29th!!! if to many people can't make it on that friday or saturday then we will have to move it to the weekend after....just speek up.....same rules apply!! contest will end on January 19,2011! at lest one pic and poylp count update a month....good luck to u all!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I am still providing prizes....just can't do all of this part. I am changing tanks and setting up for sharks....fighting for corals isn't something I really care to do anymore at the moment....kinda odd....things were really starting to grow and take off in my tank....and that's when I give up....not when things are going bad.

I knew all that Eric, my apologies for making an implication when I know better-some people on here dont know that you and I talk on a regular basis and I usually here whats up before the boards on certain things.

I myself cant focus on a grow out at this time so I am offering my frag to who ever wants it, if it has not been fragged yet, dont frag it (who ever is fragging that is)

No problem at all brutha