CA2OR Zoa Grow Out Competition Update thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
i'd don't see why not, doesn't better late than never still apply?

btw, i had a baby poking out today. YAH!

Congrats to the new daddy!!

Is this still going to continue on?? From what Eric was saying he wasn't going to be on the boards much anymore. I will shoot him an email and report back. But this could change things for all of us I would guess.

Congrats to the new daddy!!

Is this still going to continue on?? From what Eric was saying he wasn't going to be on the boards much anymore. I will shoot him an email and report back. But this could change things for all of us I would guess.

oh hell no, this is going on baby, with or without eric. LOL

oh hell no' date=' this is going on baby, with or without eric. LOL[/quote']

part of me posted it since your frag is growing so well and the rest of us are having bad luck, but I did shoot him an email to see if he is planning on being a part of this since he is/was supplying the winning frags. If not we can come up with something from our tanks I'm sure.

I have been giving this a lot of thought regarding the losses experienced here. What do you guys think about me recutting frags and redistributing them? They would be same polyp count, but I am going to frag 2 colonies to make sure we have a back up.

I know this isn't totally fair to those still alive which is why I ask the group. I am open to suggestions. But if we did go this route I would restart the competition with the new frags.

Sorry for the late response...I've had a friend in town for the past 2 weeks.

I don't care if you want to redistribute, but I'm sticking with my frags =)

I have 3 full polyps still BUT...I have 3 or 4 babies..so, I'm more than happy with my progress.

me too, lol. i have 2 new polyps and about 5 more nubs for a total of 8 polyps now.

• 2 weeks later...