Your NFL team SUCKS!!

reefnjunkie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw c'mon Brad didn't you mention that you actually liked the Cowboys on another thread.. Now you are jumping on the Hater bandwagon.

NFL teams that I HATE in order that they make my stomach turn:

Philadelphia Eagles(flame)

New England Patriots (puke) (puke) (puke)

New York Giants (bored) Eli Manning is overpaid and just not very pleasant to the eyes

Redskins (bored) would care more if they were any actual threat. Have to dislike them because they are in the same division. At least they have a decent qb now.

Pittsburgh Steelers-another overrated quarterback. Team didn't do well without Polamalu. He's the real backbone of that team.

Aw c'mon Brad didn't you mention that you actually liked the Cowboys on another thread.. Now you are jumping on the Hater bandwagon.

Philadelphia Eagles(flame)

New England Patriots (puke) (puke) (puke)

New York Giants (bored) Eli Manning is overpaid and just not very pleasant to the eyes

Redskins (bored) would care more if they were any actual threat. Have to dislike them because they are in the same division. At least they have a decent qb now.

Pittsburgh Steelers-another overrated quarterback. Team didn't do well without Polamalu. He's the real backbone of that team.

I would have to agree with all of these but add one more to the list as well.

Vikings for become sellouts and puting Farve on the field again after his retirement. Great QB but killed his legacy since he still can't get another championship!

Yea I said it, your NFL team sucks, and I'll start the ball rolling with saying

The COWBOYS suck-(laugh)

Next....

This was just to get under your skin-(whistle)

I dont hate the Cowboys, and I think the Raiders and the Seahawks can be high on the list

Its tough to pick just one.

And people saying you have to like the Chickens because they are from the Northwest(puke)

Come on-(nono)

How 'bout the Cowboys, the Cowboys and uhh, let's see....the Cowboys!

Oh, and THE COWBOYS!!!!!!

Go Niners!!!

+1

also cant stand the ravens, team led by a POS that should be in jail for murder.

Dislike Eli manning, so Giants are out.

Hate Miami, well because its miami.

Ima actually at a point that the NFL just disgusts me. Free agency and greed has ruined any chance of having dynasty's again. (flame)

College football has it's own problems. The ranking system is suspect. USC always gets rated in the top 10 just for being USC even though they don't deserve it. Too much under the table paying of players.

The lack of a legitimate playoff system and subjective national rankings is a major let down.

As far as teams that I hate in college that would be

Texas Tech

USC (Univeristy of spoiled children)

Ohio

There is way too much corporate interest in college football for there ever to be a real playoff system. The big money schools get the rankings because they bring in the most money. Until they get the corporations out of it, the status quo will remain

Hate to see summer go but love football season can't wait for games to begin... And agree that the cowgirls blow....

Oh no!:eek: I gave away my clown goby to a Dallas Cowboys hater and a Buckeye fan to boot?DOH!

I am going to have do do a better screening of potential owners...:p

There is way too much corporate interest in college football for there ever to be a real playoff system. The big money schools get the rankings because they bring in the most money. Until they get the corporations out of it' date=' the status quo will remain[/quote']

+1

Sucks but true..

Oh no!:eek: I gave away my clown goby to a Dallas Cowboys hater and a Buckeye fan to boot?DOH!

I am going to have do do a better screening of potential owners...:p

No doubt!!! Poor lil clown goby....

Cowgirls suck!!!!

Go Niners!

The clown goby is as happy and blessed as he had ever been.....He greatly appreciates the scarlet and grey surroundings. After knowing your football prefernces I now consider it a rescue not a gift.....I usually have steered clear of football posts but I have come out of the closet and even learned how to add an avatar in my sig....Here goes the neighborhood. I am very popular on my block with a buckeye flag and to make it better, yes I am also a pittsburg fan. My home has been vandalized many times in the past ten years since we moved out here. But always in good fun from the neighbors.

I don't even watch NFL any more in spite of having a NFL TV ticket last year (promo). The players leisurely stroll back from a play like they are walking to the mailbox to pick up their check. I want players to play for pride. I want the team passion. Love college games!

The clown goby is as happy and blessed as he had ever been.....He greatly appreciates the scarlet and grey surroundings. After knowing your football prefernces I now consider it a rescue not a gift.....I usually have steered clear of football posts but I have come out of the closet and even learned how to add an avatar in my sig....Here goes the neighborhood. I am very popular on my block with a buckeye flag and to make it better' date=' yes I am also a pittsburg fan. My home has been vandalized many times in the past ten years since we moved out here. But always in good fun from the neighbors.[/quote']

Poor little clown goby..(sad)(sad) He already thought he was bigger and tougher than he was now he is surrounded by constant reminders of an overrated Ohio and Pittsburgh team (sad)(sad)

One day he's going to pick a fight with a much bigger fish and get eaten alive...Poor little brainwashed goby(sad)(sad)(sad) If you are listening Lenny just remember,

Ohio and Pittsburgh suck and are overrated! (laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

oh yeah and

SF Whiners need to come to terms with the 80's are gone and their team is pathetic(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

and one more thing...

Go Cowboys(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)(laugh)(laugh)

Lenny actually filed to have his name legally changed to Tressel....He also turned from yellow to scarlet color. Most beautiful fish I have ever seen...He hated his old yellow color...Hmmmm.

(not creative with colors and fonts and smilies. I can barely type)

Poor little clown goby..(sad)(sad) He already thought he was bigger and tougher than he was now he is surrounded by constant reminders of an overrated Ohio and Pittsburgh team (sad)(sad)

One day he's going to pick a fight with a much bigger fish and get eaten alive...Poor little brainwashed goby(sad)(sad)(sad) If you are listening Lenny just remember,

Ohio and Pittsburgh suck and are overrated! (laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

oh yeah and

SF Whiners need to come to terms with the 80's are gone and their team is pathetic(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

and one more thing...

Go Cowboys(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)(laugh)(laugh)

Woah Kim.

I dont like Pittsburgh as much as the next guy but how can you say they are overatted?? They have been one of the most consistent franchises ever.

Also whats all this 80's smacktalk about?? Niners gave the worst beatdown in Superbowl history in 95.

We all know why ya dont like the 80's though being a Plowboys fan :)

Speaking of the past what have the Plowboys done since 96???

Lenny actually filed to have his name legally changed to Tressel....He also turned from yellow to scarlet color. Most beautiful fish I have ever seen...He hated his old yellow color...Hmmmm.

(not creative with colors and fonts and smilies. I can barely type)

I had to google "Tressel" wish I didn't...(sad) As far as the color from what I can tell Ohio is Red and Gray. They still have ugly uniforms even if you call them "scarlet"(laugh)

Woah Kim.

I dont like Pittsburgh as much as the next guy but how can you say they are overatted?? They have been one of the most consistent franchises ever.

Also whats all this 80's smacktalk about?? Niners gave the worst beatdown in Superbowl history in 95.

We all know why ya dont like the 80's though being a Plowboys fan :)

Speaking of the past what have the Plowboys done since 96???

I love the 80's it's my favorite music and the Cowboys did well in the 80's and the 90's. I'm just able to let go of the past better than some...(whistle)

Hmmm what have they done lately... winning records, making it to the playoffs...(clap)

Oh and let's not forget, they are the primary subject matter of 2 threads in this forum with almost 200 views and replies (whistle)so it's nice to see their popularity as America's team remains!(clap)

Sucked?

I am kidding I don't know haven't watched foozball since montana, rice, and lawrence taylor were playing

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Feeling a little left out of this thread Eric?(laugh) Don't worry your post count record remains intact....:p

No I am keeping myself out of this one....I know a bit more about football than I admit but I don't follow it enough because it irritates me to see muscle bound men crying about money when they make millions already. Same with Baseball....."I only made 42 million last year" oh...how life must suck.