Movie quotes

Emerald525

A few weeks back I was talking to Isaac and we were laughing at some of our favorite movie quotes. We all do it. See if you can guess the movie. Mine are easy. Brad also tends to quote movies and I never can figure them out.

My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

I am the eyes and ears of this institution my friends

This one has many but had to be selective for fear of being censored(laugh):

There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.

A hospital? What is it?

It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few weeks back I was talking to Isaac and we were laughing at some of our favorite movie quotes. We all do it. See if you can guess the movie. Mine are easy. Brad also tends to quote movies and I never can figure them out.

My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

I am the eyes and ears of this institution my friends

This one has many but had to be selective for fear of being censored(laugh):

There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.

A hospital? What is it?

It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

Airplane for sure-LOL

and dont forget

"Roger, Roger, Whats our vector, Victor?"

"Why, I can make a hat a brooch or a pterodactyl"

"Ever seen a grown man naked?"

Ah and who can forget and not remeber what movie tis was from;

"What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What

Say What again, say what again, I dare ya I double dare ya say What one more mother........"

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

"The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion."

"It is his fault he didn't lock the garage."

And my favorite from the same movie:

"You're not dying, you just can't think of anything good to do."

I love that movie

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

"The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion."

"It is his fault he didn't lock the garage."

And my favorite from the same movie:

"You're not dying, you just can't think of anything good to do."

I love that movie

Farris Buelers Day Off!!

And a new one:

"The royal penis is clean your highness"

Samuel Jackson in Pulp Fiction

Ah and who can forget and not remeber what movie tis was from;

"What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What

Say What again, say what again, I dare ya I double dare ya say What one more mother........"

Here's a new one..

"Suitor number 3, is your kiss like a soft breeze, a firm handshake or a jackhammer?

Definitely a jackhammer, I'm in there with some pressure and when I'm done, you're not the same as before. You're changed."

It was kind of hard to think of a family friendly quote from these movies...lol

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

"What is this? A center for ants? How are they suppose to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?"

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

"What is this? A center for ants? How are they suppose to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?"

Ha! Zoolander! The perfect movie!

Another classic with a bunch of good one liners:

"Don't touch nothing! You can't negotiate turns. You can't signal properly. You can't maintain speed. You can't parallel park. Hell, you can't drive, honey. Shoot, I can't swim, I know I can't. So you know what I do? I stay my black a__ out the pool! "

"The ladies are dirty. Walk away. The ladies are dirty."

"It's cold up here, they keep these Ferrari's refrigerated? And you know black people don't like cold weather, we're tropical people. Man, when this is over I'm gonna smoke a joint, watch two hours of Roots and I'm gonna KICK YOUR A__! "