Meeting Days

stylaster

Meeting Days  

1. 1.

• Saturday
    • Sunday

For us personally we like Saturdays becuase many of the shops are open later on Saturdays, which gives us more time to go to the meeting and hit as many shops as we can before heading back up the gorge, Sundays things close early and if we make the trip down the gorge, we like to do other things before or after the meetings....So I voted for Saturday...it also gives us Sunday to relax before going back to work (Both of us work M-F...So)

Saturdays better during football season!

But there is football on Sat. too!! It's called college and it is better then NFL football in alot of ways!!

I vote Sundays.

I have work on Sat. along with kids events on those days too.

Can't believe we are doing this AGAIN either!

Re: Meeting Days

I vote Saturdays as it is easier to make arrangements for Sat than on Sun,

plus as Reefn pointed out Sun is for family,

most places are closed on Sundays which makes Sat better so after you get inspired by a meeting you would be able to hit shops

And lastly people wouldn't have to go to work the next day which makes it more enjoyable

So I definately think Sat is the way to go....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The meeting in September is scheduled at the clownhouse. I was planning on Sunday September 19th. I would be ok with scheduling it on saturday if more people wanted to come on that day.

Up until just recently the meetings have always been on the 3rd sunday of the month. At least it gave me a chance to pencil it on the calendar. If the club wants to alternate saturdays and sundays i would propose to at least keep it to the 3rd weekend. With the evites coming out on the beginning of each month it does not give people much time to plan.

I am not a huge fan of alternating days as then i'm always going to wonder if the meeting is on saturday or sunday that month. But on the other hand maybe alternating gives other people a chance to go that would not be able to attend on sundays.

Maybe we give the option of saturday or sunday to the whomever is hosting the meeting? I would just propose to keep it in the 3rd weekend.

The meeting in September is scheduled at the clownhouse. I was planning on Sunday September 19th. I would be ok with scheduling it on saturday if more people wanted to come on that day.

Up until just recently the meetings have always been on the 3rd sunday of the month. At least it gave me a chance to pencil it on the calendar. If the club wants to alternate saturdays and sundays i would propose to at least keep it to the 3rd weekend. With the evites coming out on the beginning of each month it does not give people much time to plan.

I am not a huge fan of alternating days as then i'm always going to wonder if the meeting is on saturday or sunday that month. But on the other hand maybe alternating gives other people a chance to go that would not be able to attend on sundays.

Maybe we give the option of saturday or sunday to the whomever is hosting the meeting? I would just propose to keep it in the 3rd weekend.

I agree with keeping it on the 3rd Saturday or Sunday. I think this could be a real positive thing for some people that never get to come to a meeting!