How bout them COWBOYS!!!

NoobtoSalt

The Chiefs are a better team than the Niners? Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no.

LOL Hey now this thread is to talk about the Cowboys only in nice positive ways! :) (agree)

I think it will be a good game and I believe the Niners are favored but if I was a betting person I would take the Chiefs and the 5 points. :)

Awww yes, the Cowboys... I usually avoid this thread because I have been waiting for all the Cowboy haters to chime in and provide an intelligent discussion!(laugh) Ohh ohh oh no she didn't!DOH!(laugh)

)

We're all here:) the only thing worth talk into about when it comes to the cowboys is how the fans are getting raked over the coals by a greedy owner...and yet they all sit by, pining away, defending poor little romo and promoting the cowboys as some pseudo dynasty(years past)...

And why...why why are the fans of the self proclaimed "America's Team" getting raked over the coals?

Who wouldn't want to pay $73 for parking to watch Romo throw a bunch of wounded ducks all over the field?

I mean c'mon, what kind of real father wouldn't take his family of four to a cowboys game to the tune of about $1700 bux?

LOL Hey now this thread is to talk about the Cowboys only in nice positive ways! :) (agree)

I think it will be a good game and I believe the Niners are favored but if I was a betting person I would take the Chiefs and the 5 points. :)

I will get to you in a second Issac but felt the need to quote my own words (laugh) I should quit my day job (clap)(clap) Sanfrancisco 22 Kansas City 17 . The Chiefs plus 5 points puts it at a tie! So close!(fingers)

We're all here:) the only thing worth talk into about when it comes to the cowboys is how the fans are getting raked over the coals by a greedy owner...and yet they all sit by, pining away, defending poor little romo and promoting the cowboys as some pseudo dynasty(years past)...

And why...why why are the fans of the self proclaimed "America's Team" getting raked over the coals?

Who wouldn't want to pay $73 for parking to watch Romo throw a bunch of wounded ducks all over the field?

I mean c'mon, what kind of real father wouldn't take his family of four to a cowboys game to the tune of about $1700 bux?

Most people cannot afford the price of a professional football ticket to any of the venues not just Dallas (or Arlington to be exact). Just like coral.. it's a supply and demand thing. The stadium is consistently sold out and many times it is other team fans supporting the away team. Everyone wants to see Jerry World. I have been there for a New Orleans game and you would have thought NO was the home team there DOH! I don't like Jerry Jones either and think it will be unlikely that the Cowboys will win a Superbowl as long as he continues to have absolute control over the franchise. A lot of people actually buy the 75 dollar parking pass because you can tailgate and that actually makes it more affordable for the whole family because you get the energy and excitement of the game without the cost of a seat or the food inside the stadium.

The title of America's Team was not self proclaimed. It was started by someone in NFL films. Tex Schram actually didn't like the title because he felt it put a big target on the Cowboy's backs and it has as evidenced by this long thread of negative commentary in a fish forum..(laugh)(clap)(clap)

Romo is an excellent quarterback and exciting to watch. He gets blamed for a lot of things but considering the Cowboys had the lowest ranked defense last year 8 and 8 was pretty good.

Tom Brady has not won a superbowl in almost 10 years. Peyton Manning seems to throw interceptions at the most inopportune times but nobody labels them as choke artists. I'm not either I am saying they are good quarterbacks and I believe Manning is the second best quarterback ever behind Joe Montana. Being a quality QB in the NFL is a difficult thing to do and being error free is impossible. Look at all the number one college QBS who have failed in the NFL. Tim Tebow, Matt Lienhart, Mark Sanchez off the top of my head.

It seems if you just win one superbowl all is forgiven but Dan Marino never won a superbowl and he is clearly in the top 10 QBS of all time!

How bout them COWBOYS!!!

The newness of that stadium will wear off and the gouging will have to stop...and maybe just maybe the simple economics of how to exploit people out of their hard earned money will take a back seat to putting a quality product on the field...

I wonder if cowboys fans are excited that some of their money may have went to hush payments to an alleged Jerry Jones sexual assault victim from 2009...?

This will be the true test for the Cowboys. So far they have not had much of a challenging schedule. Sorry Ram's and Titans fans (Jose are you out there) but your teams suck (laugh). They have only won one game each. They beat the Saints who have only won 2 games. They had 2 many turnovers in the Texans game but fortunately for the Cowboys, Houston has Fitzpatrick as a quarterback.

The Cowboys will have to play flawlessly which will be difficult to do in that stadium and noise and with that Seahawk defense. I am just hoping for a close game.(fingers)

Any given Sunday? Right?(clap)(clap)

Wahoo! Yes! Yes!(clap)(clap)(clap)(cheer)(cheer)(drinking)(drinking)(dancing)(dancing)(dancing)(dancing)(dancing)(dancing)

Not going to rub it into you Seahawks fans! You have a good team! I was just hoping the game was going to be close. This to me was the true test and hooray! We actually have a decent team this year!

Way to go Cowboys! That was hard fought win! I was a little..(scary)(scary) and there were some turnovers and I'm used to disappointment. Thanks for not letting me down this time!

Great game cowboys! 5 in a row!! Without the blocked punt, muffed punt, and bad snap, this game would have been a blowout! The Hawks get a lot of calls and no calls. I saw at least two hits on Romo that were late and would have been called on another QB. But you won despite the homefield refs in one of the hardest stadiums to win in. Nice job.

Dear niners, Broncos bout to hand you a whoopin!!

Great game cowboys! 5 in a row!! Without the blocked punt, muffed punt, and bad snap, this game would have been a blowout! The Hawks get a lot of calls and no calls. I saw at least two hits on Romo that were late and would have been called on another QB. But you won despite the homefield refs in one of the hardest stadiums to win in. Nice job.

Dear niners, Broncos bout to hand you a whoopin!!

last time I checked the Niners already handled the Cowboys (whistle)

Okung: Hurt*

Chancellor: Hurt*

Wagner: Hurt*

Maxwell: Hurt*

Miller: Out*

Unger: Out*

Simon: Out*

Lane: Out*

Bevell: 10 carries by Lynch and ZERO long passes to Harvin.*

NO team can handle EIGHT STARTERS out and hurt.*

Wow! I wonder why the Hawks lost?

Cowboys aren't playing good, the Seahawks are playing bad

Okung: Hurt*

Chancellor: Hurt*

Wagner: Hurt*

Maxwell: Hurt*

Miller: Out*

Unger: Out*

Simon: Out*

Lane: Out*

Bevell: 10 carries by Lynch and ZERO long passes to Harvin.*

NO team can handle EIGHT STARTERS out and hurt.*

Wow! I wonder why the Hawks lost?

Cowboys aren't playing good, the Seahawks are playing bad

Injuries are a part of the game and I agree the Seahawks offense didn't play well and are capable of better.

However, the Cowboys actually did play well. Injuries or not what Demarco Murray is doing right now is incredible. 100 yards in all of his games is incredible. The only big missteps were in special teams which lead to one touchdown and one ball being spotted in the red zone and they also had one fumble recovery in their own territory.

Injuries are a part of the game and I agree the Seahawks offense didn't play well and are capable of better.

However, the Cowboys actually did play well. Injuries or not what Demarco Murray is doing right now is incredible. 100 yards in all of his games is incredible. The only big missteps were in special teams which lead to one touchdown and one ball being spotted in the red zone and they also had one fumble recovery in their own territory.

A message to all my fellow haters: Don't worry, the cowboys are still the definition of mediocrity...they will collapse, history shall repeat itself. And when they do, we'll be ready!(naughty)(scary)(scary)

A message to all my fellow haters: Don't worry' date=' the cowboys are still the definition of mediocrity...they will collapse, history shall repeat itself. And when they do, we'll be ready!(naughty)(scary)(scary)[/quote']

Isaac I have been a fan for a long time! I take it one week at a time!(laugh)(laugh) I'm going to enjoy this impressive win and all the positive things that the media is saying right now but not expect it to last!(clap)(clap)

If Tony Romo gets injured we now have Brandon Wheedon as a backup...(scary) Also Demarco Murray could get injured or the pro bowl O-line we now have.

The only guarantee in football is there is no guarantee!:p

Didn't one of your running backs just get popped for shop lifting(jail)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/14/cowboys-player-cologne-underwear_n_5984264.html

(nutty)

Aw come on now Jeramy why you wanna rain on my parade?(sad)(sad) I guess back up running backs don't get paid very much if he had to steal cologne and underwear(scratch)DOH!(laugh)

It was a good game. New York always seems to play the Cowboys tough at home. Demarco Murray is playing incredibly well. Randle our back up is now going to do an ad for underwear. Only in the NFL would a player get caught shoplifting underwear and then get an ad deal. (laugh) As far as the Seahawks still have a good team and will be in the playoffs. They just aren't playing well right now. That was a heck of a trick play that the Rams did.

I know there are a bunch of people watching the SF/Bronco game. Should be a good one (rock2) I'm going to take the Broncos but I think it will be a close game. Broncos have the advantage at their home stadium!