How bout them COWBOYS!!!

NoobtoSalt

You make it to the playoffs in a conf where 7-9 is standard whoohooo

Nope you got us confused with the nfc west....

didnt do you any good though did it?

Unfortunately im a Chiefs fan so I have no room to talk, I think we were 13-3 and lost in a playoff game, I just had to say something.

Football is one of the few championships that only 1 game decides it.. One off day and you are screwed. I think the vikings were the better team against New Orleans and lets' not forget about the patriots...DOH!

And yes, Roger you kinda lost all credibility by admitting you were a chiefs fan!(laugh)

Wait I'm confused!

You said your a Cowboy fan, but yet you claim to be a STEELERS fan! (laugh)

Ahhh, but you didn't read close enough.. I know there are other teams that are good as well, that's why I said "one of the best teams".

I'm a huge fan of the Cowboys even if the team makes some bad decisions throughout the years I will be a boys fan for the rest of my life. And my son has already started out well with the cowboys as well.

This isn't anything new for me. I have been a cowboys fan for about 20 years so I've been able to brag about the Championships and the bad loss in Seattle that my best friend was at when Romo fumbled the snap to win!

Ahhh, but you didn't read close enough.. I know there are other teams that are good as well, that's why I said "one of the best teams".

I'm a huge fan of the Cowboys even if the team makes some bad decisions throughout the years I will be a boys fan for the rest of my life. And my son has already started out well with the cowboys as well.

This isn't anything new for me. I have been a cowboys fan for about 20 years so I've been able to brag about the Championships and the bad loss in Seattle that my best friend was at when Romo fumbled the snap to win!

You can't be a Steelers fan and a Cowboy's fan it's a conflict of interest.(laugh)

I was at that playoff game that hurt...(sad)That was a long sad walk back to the hotel...

I watched on TV when Dwight clark caught the ball where they lost the championship and watched in the 70's when the steelers kept beating them in the super bowl.DOH!

There's been ups and downs but have been a fan for longer than some of you young ones have been alive! So bring on the trash talk all you haters!(clap)(clap)(laugh)

I have had lots of practice!:p

Yes Kim, I hate, HATE the cowboys, there somewhere between raiders and the dophins in my book. That being said, Im a Niner fan so I am sure you hate the niners. Its fun, my best friend is a cowgirl fan and we give each other a rash of crap all year long. At least they have thinned out the likes of TO and pacman, to bad Romo cant finish a season. Not that I have had much to cheer about for like 10 years either. I miss the late 80's and early 90's when it was either niners, cowboys, or packers going to the super bowl and some combination of those three always played in the nfc title game. Good times, before free agents and TO types ruined the game.

Even thou I hate the Girls with all I got........ this might be their year.

N.O. won't repeat, (too tuff to do usually).

Vikings (w/o Farve = doubtful)

Niners, Seahawks, Cardnials (not ready)

But for some reason I think the Redskins might have something to say about who go to the SB outta the NFC.

Yes Kim' date=' I hate, HATE the cowboys, there somewhere between raiders and the dophins in my book. That being said, Im a Niner fan so I am sure you hate the niners. Its fun, my best friend is a cowgirl fan and we give each other a rash of crap all year long. At least they have thinned out the likes of TO and pacman, to bad Romo cant finish a season. Not that I have had much to cheer about for like 10 years either. I miss the late 80's and early 90's when it was either niners, cowboys, or packers going to the super bowl and some combination of those three always played in the nfc title game. Good times, before free agents and TO types ruined the game.[/quote']

LOL, I don't get why people have such strong dislike for the Cowboys...(nutty)(laugh) I don't really hate the niners at all. There not really on the radar these days to hate them LOL. I can't stand Steve Young but Jerry Rice was an awesome receiver. I agree TO needed to go and Romo gets a bad rap. I think he is an excellent quarterback but he gets put under a microscope for the team that he plays with. Brett Favre collapses as the Jets quarterback when he played for them. Threw an interception in the champioship game against the Giants to lose there. Threw an interception against New Orleans last year but yet he's the greatest quarterback..(laugh)(nutty)

Don't like the eagles because they have the worst fans. Yes if there was an award for worst fans, rudest, poorest sportsmanship the Eagles fans would win hands down.

Even thou I hate the Girls with all I got........ this might be their year.

N.O. won't repeat, (too tuff to do usually).

Vikings (w/o Farve = doubtful)

Niners, Seahawks, Cardnials (not ready)

But for some reason I think the Redskins might have something to say about who go to the SB outta the NFC.

Shhhh Michael. You can't tell the Cowboys they are destined to go to the superbowl because that's when they usually blow it...(laugh)

Shhhh Michael. You can't tell the Cowboys they are destined to go to the superbowl because that's when they usually blow it...(laugh)

It's out now too late!!! (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

Never has a team played for the SB in their home stadium. So guess what?!?!

It's happened to my Dolphins alot!

It's out now too late!!! (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

Never has a team played for the SB in their home stadium. So guess what?!?!

It's happened to my Dolphins alot!

It feels like the superbowl is in Miami a lot. Miami and New Orleans. You do realize that the head coach for the Dolphins worked for the Cowboys first...;)

Yep To was a Niner first, was actually at the monday night game in seattle where he pulled the sharpie out. Still didnt like him then.

I agree that phily fans are bad, but raiders are the worst.

I can't imagine any fan base worse than the Eagles. I was in Dallas last year when they played the Raiders and the raiders fans were pretty tame. I guess there is not a lot they can really trash talk about these days...(laugh) All you gotta say is "Jamarcus Russell and they shut up right away"

The funny thing was I was surprised at how obnoxious the Seahawks fans could be. I just wouldn't have thought that from the Pacific Northwest. Several men were actually glaring at us and yelling at us because we were wearing Cowboy's jerseys...(scratch) It's one thing to have fun and trash talk but just being angry and poor sports was surprising to me. Made me less of a Seahawks fan.

The funny thing was I was surprised at how obnoxious the Seahawks fans could be. I just wouldn't have thought that from the Pacific Northwest. Several men were actually glaring at us and yelling at us because we were wearing Cowboy's jerseys...(scratch) It's one thing to have fun and trash talk but just being angry and poor sports was surprising to me. Made me less of a Seahawks fan.

I got the same thing wearing my Rice jersey, as did my buddy in his Patriot gear. I dont mind getting ripped on, but some guys were just rude, saying things I cant repeat here.

Not a seachicken fan either. They do have a cool stadium though.

Emmitt Smith couldn't hold Jim Brown's jock strap. He does deserve to be in the Hall however.

I'm pretty sure Emmitt Smith doesn't want to hold Jim Brown's jock strap. (scratch)Whatever you like to fantasize about is fine, Bob, but I'm sure the rest of the forum would like for you to keep it to yourself...(whistle)(laugh)

I have a buddy who is a Cowboy fan. Its fun to give him crap since I HATE HATE HATE the Cowboys.

How's Dez Bryant working out? Oh yah....... :p

Bring it on Miles!(clap) I'm used to all the haters! I've got a million one liners..:p

As far as Dez Bryant, I'm sure he will work out fine. He is still able to practice and get better unlike some people dismissed from their college teams for criminal activity...(whistle)

Now what could she be referring to....(scratch):p

Not a good time to be a whiners fan....(laugh) Let's see if they can break 500 this year...

Oh but they do have shiny gold helmets...(clap)

Kim can you refresh my memory........What NFL team is the only one with 5-0 superbowl record?? I cant seem to remember........OH yeah the 49ers. GO NINERSSS!!!

The Niners will break .500 and make a playoff apperance this year. Mark my word.