How bout them COWBOYS!!!

NoobtoSalt

Sweet stumbled upon this thread! I am very proud of the Cowboys this year! They fought hard and nobody can say they choked! If anything the Packers choked in Seattle! Wth happened in that game? I was rooting for the Seahawks so I was happy! But I imagine the Packers are I shock. And speaking of the super bowl the Seahawks had it! ITs funny how the The media spins things! If that had been Romo instead of Wilson the media would have said Wilson choked. Wilson should have thrown the ball away. I think he's a good qb and he makes some incredible plays running but people forget he is still young in his career! Go Cow boys!!!!???????????????????????????? Boo to all you haters!! lol ????????????????????????????

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 1

Lmao someone rigged this and every time I post cow boys it corrects to Seahawks !! That's funny!!

Go cowboys!!!!

Go cow boys!!!

That's funny!!!

:angel::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:yahoo: It has been that way since the Beta! I have been waiting all this time for someone to notice. :yahoo:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Oh man... painful to see all the "boys" fans on here  :D  As a life-long Raiders fan, the Cowboys aren't exactly rivals but man they are annoying!  They were tolerable back in the Landry days but staring with the JJ era and the self dubbed "America's Team" they became unbearable pretty quickly.  Of course, I started out as a Raiders fan when Daryl Lamonica and George Blanda were still playing but the last 13 years have been a complete disaster. Despite Al Davis being the owner closest to a football savant during most of his career, his final 10 years of futility really set the franchise back.  Then again, it could be worse, they could have had Jerra for an owner!  Raider Nation baby - he only real "America's Team"!  Maybe we will get to resolve this in the super bowl this year  :cool:

There's actually more hate on here than love for the cowboys so you will fit right in!???? Seems like Haters still appreciafe what dak and zeke are doing.

Raiders are a scary club this year and are finally winning because al Davis is gone! I used to joke with my Raider fan friend that they tried to draft me in the first round but I turned them down.

• Like 1

There's actually more hate on here than love for the cowboys so you will fit right in! Seems like Haters still appreciafe what dak and zeke are doing.

Raiders are a scary club this year and are finally winning because al Davis is gone! I used to joke with my Raider fan friend that they tried to draft me in the first round but I turned them down.

Ha!  Not a hater of the team necessarily and I do have a lot of respect for many of the players (best O-line in football) but the ownership and self promotion is a different story altogether (and yeah, definitely jealous of the resources and stadium).  I loved Al but man, he kind of took the whole team down with him as he chased one last championship before he died - it was sad to see.  Mark, despite not looking the part of an owner, has actually done a fantastic job getting the team back on its feet by hiring a modern management team and largely staying out of their way (unlike dad).  Reggie M. has killed the last few drafts and having an at least half way decent coaching staff is starting to show dividends.  I think they are still a year away but they have been having a bit of a charmed year so you never know!  I think a boys v Raiders matchup would be awesome - plus it would mean that the Patriots wouldn't be there.  Now that is a team I do hate (never got over the tuck rule game)!

• Like 1

Ha! Not a hater of the team necessarily and I do have a lot of respect for many of the players (best O-line in football) but the ownership and self promotion is a different story altogether (and yeah, definitely jealous of the resources and stadium). I loved Al but man, he kind of took the whole team down with him as he chased one last championship before he died - it was sad to see. Mark, despite not looking the part of an owner, has actually done a fantastic job getting the team back on its feet by hiring a modern management team and largely staying out of their way (unlike dad). Reggie M. has killed the last few drafts and having an at least half way decent coaching staff is starting to show dividends. I think they are still a year away but they have been having a bit of a charmed year so you never know! I think a boys v Raiders matchup would be awesome - plus it would mean that the Patriots wouldn't be there. Now that is a team I do hate (never got over the tuck rule game)!

Yeah the tuck rule? Wth was that ? Makes you wonder if the refs were paid off somehow. That was the most ridiculous call hands down that I have ever seen. The Raiders have a chance as it's not always the best team that wins. Unlike baseball or basketball you only get one shot and luck (not the Andrew kind colts suck this year) plays a big part. Seahawks never should have beat Green Bay a few years ago. Seahawks should have won 2 years ago. And speaking of luck Romo is actually a great qb luck just never was on his side it seems. Poor guy can't ever seem to get a break. Regardless it's been fun seeing some of these up and coming teams like the Raiders.

Yeah the tuck rule? Wth was that ? Makes you wonder if the refs were paid off somehow. That was the most ridiculous call hands down that I have ever seen. The Raiders have a chance as it's not always the best team that wins. Unlike baseball or basketball you only get one shot and luck (not the Andrew kind colts suck this year) plays a big part. Seahawks never should have beat Green Bay a few years ago. Seahawks should have won 2 years ago. And speaking of luck Romo is actually a great qb luck just never was on his side it seems. Poor guy can't ever seem to get a break. Regardless it's been fun seeing some of these up and coming teams like the Raiders.

Romo indeed seems like someone who has suffered from bad luck/timing.  Really talented QB who has overcome a lot of physical adversity and yet take a lot of heat for not being able to close the deal for Dallas.  Can't imagine what this year must be like for him to have to sit it out and watch Dak reap the benefit.  Not that Dak isn't really good also but, Romo has definitely paid his dues!

• Like 1

There's actually more hate on here than love for the cowboys so you will fit right in! Seems like Haters still appreciafe what dak and zeke are doing.

Yep Cowboys suck :laugh:  enough said............

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Another win for 'da Boys!

12-2, probably end up being 14-2, since the Giants are the only ones, so far, with our number.

So, what do you all think?

Will Zeke break Eric D's rushing record?

c7a8db82d3d93188c161048c8e7e8efa.jpg

I personally, think he will!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Apparently the Giants are to the Cowboys as the Chiefs are to the Raiders this year.

It was a fun game to go to and was cool being so close to Dak and Zeke! Dak drives a nice Bentley. I could have touched it but I don't think security would have liked that!

I would love to see Raiders and Cowboys in the super bowl and I think most people would too over the Patriots!

6C3C5CC9-6CDE-4979-9B64-50E7DB2EA1A3_zps

E60E1208-9AD4-4AA8-91CD-E7C70B7F2B85_zps

• Like 1