NoobtoSalt

How bout them COWBOYS!!!

I'm starting a new thread' date=' this needs to be shut down (laugh)[/quote']

Moderators close the thread due to the influx of Raiders and Redskins fans...(nutty)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

The only decent player in the past 20 years that the packers have had was Reggie White. Great player btw. It was sad to hear he's gone.

Dude, what planet have you been on? Brett Farve, Darren Sharper, Charles Woodson, Nick Barnett, Al Harris, Mark Rivera, the list goes on..................

Dude' date=' what planet have you been on? Brett Farve, Darren Sharper, Charles Woodson, Nick Barnett, Al Harris, Mark Rivera, the list goes on..................[/quote']

Nope I still didn't see any talent on any of the above noted...(laugh)

Shhhhhh, I'm trying to keep the Cowboys under the radar. I was posting on here every time there was a punt or a field goal because I was afraid to watch (laugh)

The game is over, we can be happy now that we won. I was worried the whole game too....

Shhhhhh' date=' I'm trying to keep the Cowboys under the radar. I was posting on here every time there was a punt or a field goal because I was afraid to watch (laugh)[/quote']

The game is over' date=' we can be happy now that we won. I was worried the whole game too....[/quote']

Tony Romo did a great job. The mistakes were driving me crazy!(nutty) I was about to jump through the tv and snap the ball myself!(laugh)

It took me a few mins to find this thread. I remember doing it last year but couldn't think of what I called it. The commentators for once were not bashing Romo. Kind of a suprise.

they kept falling down in sh** and came out smelling like a rose. i have never seen such a cluster and they still pulled out a win(i was hoping they would win over the redskins though)

Too soon?

Yeah, im glad we get them at home, but the giants in the playoffs scare me.

I'm shooting for the niners now as well. Not much else to look at with the other game going on next week.

Is it time to bring this back from the grave again this season???

(clap)

I think so..............................................

GO COWBOYS!

Defense is looking much better. I'm interested to see how they do in the season opener. Tony Romo looked good too!(clap)(clap)They have a tough opening schedule starting at NY and then playing at Seattle which is a loud stadium.

I also can't help but find myself rooting for RGIII even though he is playing for the Redskins.DOH!DOH! I think he is the better quarterback over Andrew Luck.

I think des Bryant's behavior illustrates everything I love about dem cowboys:)

I personally would have not had a problem if they had released him from the team. Contrary to Jerry Jones, I think the Cowboy's are a better team without him. He is not performing up to his ability and will likely do something stupid again.

Still trying to score tickets for the Dallas vs Seattle game. It sold out with a few minutes. The ticket prices on craigslist as well as other sites are crazy. If i can't get a decent price for them we will just hold on to the money for ufc on fox in December in Seattle. (clap)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Cowboys in seattle correct me if I am wrong but is that not were Lucy (tony romo) got his name when he cost them the game in the play offs? rofl