How bout them COWBOYS!!!

NoobtoSalt

The only decent player in the past 20 years that the packers have had was Reggie White. Great player btw. It was sad to hear he's gone.

Dude, what planet have you been on? Brett Farve, Darren Sharper, Charles Woodson, Nick Barnett, Al Harris, Mark Rivera, the list goes on..................

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Defense is looking much better. I'm interested to see how they do in the season opener. Tony Romo looked good too!(clap)(clap)They have a tough opening schedule starting at NY and then playing at Seattle which is a loud stadium.

I also can't help but find myself rooting for RGIII even though he is playing for the Redskins.DOH!DOH! I think he is the better quarterback over Andrew Luck.

I think des Bryant's behavior illustrates everything I love about dem cowboys:)

I personally would have not had a problem if they had released him from the team. Contrary to Jerry Jones, I think the Cowboy's are a better team without him. He is not performing up to his ability and will likely do something stupid again.

Still trying to score tickets for the Dallas vs Seattle game. It sold out with a few minutes. The ticket prices on craigslist as well as other sites are crazy. If i can't get a decent price for them we will just hold on to the money for ufc on fox in December in Seattle. (clap)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2