How bout them COWBOYS!!!

NoobtoSalt

Kim can you refresh my memory........What NFL team is the only one with 5-0 superbowl record?? I cant seem to remember........OH yeah the 49ers. GO NINERSSS!!!

The Niners will break .500 and make a playoff apperance this year. Mark my word.

R-3 were you even alive when the niners last won a superbowl?(scratch) That's ancient history!(laugh)

Speaking of appearances... who has made it to the most superbowls...(scratch)

Dallas Cowboys!

I don't doubt the niners will make a playoff appearance. They are in the worst division in the nfc!(laugh) Let's see St. Louis won one game? Seattle won .... how many?

The cardinals were the only ones above 500 and are now lacking a quality quarterback.

Niners regular season record versus Cowgirls: 14-10-1

5-0 in Super Bowls. 18 Hall of Famers. Hall of Fame coach.

Its gonna be a good year :D

Truly sad times for the whiners fans when all they can hold on to is the past...(sad)

Gone are the days before salary caps when you could have the best team money could buy....(sad)(sad)(sad)

Gone are the days when San Francisco had a probowl level quarterback that even the average person knew their name....(sad)(sad)(sad)

Who is the whiner's quarterback again?(scratch);)

Gone are the expectations that every year was a superbowl year and now you get excited that you might break 500 and make it to the playoffs...(laugh):p

Those days may be gone, but the Cowgirls never even got to that point!!

When the girls finally get to an even record with the Niners, give me a call :p

Miles quit holding on to the 80's... Time to let go and realize the whiners now suck...:p Accept it...:p The first part of admitting a problem is accepting it..

Here let me help you:

The once good Whiners now suck!(laugh)

You keep hanging on to the past like this , you're going to get confused and start using a plenum and undergravel filter for your tanks...(laugh):p

• Like 1

Pro bowl level QB' date=' Does Romo even come close to that? The most overrated QB in history. The Scowboys' owner is bigger than the team, we all know what happens when the owner is bigger than the team, can you say AL DAVIS????[/quote']

I would have to say as far as overrated QBs that would be Brett (I am breaking all records simply because I have played for a ridiculous amount of time) Favre although Tom Brady (please don't get near my wittle knee or I will cry and draw a flag) is strong competition for that.

Regardless of what you think of Romo. He has probowl level stats but agreed he is still young in his career so time will tell...

Scowboys?(scratch) That's the best you can do? (laugh)

Okay Lowman you need to give me a team to diss.... Who do you like? Who is your team? My guess is you really don't care you just want to stir things up a bit..(laugh)

What did you get bored with Mafia wars and farmville?:p

(laugh) No need to run J.R. It's all in fun!(clap)

LOL, I'm used to being made fun of because of my favorite team, I guess its a bit differnet now that they FINALLY won the SB. But its been a hard 30 someodd years (laugh)

Bite Me

So I need to come out of the closet and pollute this thread with a team I have always supported (sadly) since I was like 7 years old and its not been a fun run but its the Redskins and not the nickname that people throw around like when you have a poor shot in golf and yell "fore" .... you fill in the blanks.

Anyway, I think this year will be better than past years-thats a stretch HUH-

Anyway I am getting sick of reading this threads title at the top everyday as I bump it up

**** off Dough Boys-(puke)nekid.gif(puke)nekid.gif(puke)nekid.gif

Mods delete this post its' making me sick!

So I need to come out of the closet and pollute this thread with a team I have always supported (sadly) since I was like 7 years old and its not been a fun run but its the Redskins and not the nickname that people throw around like when you have a poor shot in golf and yell "fore" .... you fill in the blanks.

Anyway, I think this year will be better than past years-thats a stretch HUH-

Anyway I am getting sick of reading this threads title at the top everyday as I bump it up

**** off Dough Boys-(puke)nekid.gif(puke)nekid.gif(puke)nekid.gif

Mods remove this post please! It's making me (puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)

The Deadskins are you kidding me?!!!:eek::confused:

Oh the things I could say but I'm (censored)

On a separate note interesting Superbowl facts that I did not know. Thank you google!(clap)

There are 10 teams that have been to the Super Bowl (in years shown) and lost each time:

* Minnesota Vikings (0-4) 1970, 1974, 1975, 1977

* Buffalo Bills (0-4) consecutively 1991-1994

* Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) 1982, 1989

* Philadelphia Eagles (0-2) 1981, 2005

* San Diego Chargers (0-1) 1995

* Atlanta Falcons (0-1) 1999

* Tennessee Titans (0-1) 2000

* Carolina Panthers (0-1) 2004

* Seattle Seahawks (0-1) 2006

* Arizona Cardinals (0-1) 2009

Hard times to be a Deadskins fan but even harder times if you are a fan of one of these teams:

There are 4 Teams that have never played in a Super Bowl :

* Cleveland Browns

* Detroit Lions

* Houston Texans

* Jacksonville Jaguars

Redskins are gonna look better this year, I wouldnt get to comfortable Kim :)

As for the past when is the last time the Plowboys did anything..........Let me think........oh yeah it was around the last time the Niners won their most recent Superbowl. Hmmmm....

I would rather not make the playoffs than have the Cowgirls playoff record the last couple years!

My team is the only publicly owned team in the league. I know I am opening myself up for ridicule' date=' but the GREENBAY PACKERS are truly AMERICA'S TEAM!!!!![/quote']

Wow a cheesehead?? I knew there was something wrong with ya.

Redskins are gonna look better this year' date=' I wouldnt get to comfortable Kim :)[/quote']

That's like saying my lighting is going to look better when I replace my 3 year old bulb. Only one way to go Ryan when you have hit rock bottom..(laugh)

As for the past when is the last time the Plowboys did anything..........Let me think........oh yeah it was around the last time the Niners won their most recent Superbowl. Hmmmm....

I would rather not make the playoffs than have the Cowgirls playoff record the last couple years!

If that's the case then you must be very happy with the Niners most recent losing record..(clap):p

Same old argument, oh they didn't reach the superbowl, they didn't win the playoffs..DOH!

How may times have the colts made it to the championship and superbowl and then have blown it big time? They lost this year... they lost to San Diego the past 2 years but everyone still hails Peyton Manning as the QB of the decade..

What about New England's undefeated season? Tom Brady is still "Tom Terrific" when they lost to the Giants in the superbowl but all everyone remembers is the Cowboys loss...(nutty)

My team is the only publicly owned team in the league. I know I am opening myself up for ridicule' date=' but the GREENBAY PACKERS are truly AMERICA'S TEAM!!!!![/quote']

Packers=Media darlings Why? Because of their past ancient history. WHat have they done lately? Lost playoff games. Aaron Rogers is IT and gets excuses made for him all the time. Oh he would be better if he wasn't on the ground so much. Did he not fumble in overtime last year against the Cardinals to lose the game but nobody says a thing? (nutty)

Redskins HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just messin with ya Brad, kinda.

No worries man my skin is thick-I thought it was just a contact high comment from living in hempville-(laugh)

Hey I wasn't bragging, I was being honest-Nothing worse than one of those "jump on the band wagon" fans who goes through teams like I go through corals

There are certainly many teams I could have gone to, besides its always been fun to see how terrible they are going to be-you'ld think after bottom feeding for so long you would bounce back-

Tough division maybe (scratch)

I can still remeber the game and seeing the play that ended Theismanns carrer-(sad)

Ouch

At least they have a few rings-

The only decent player in the past 20 years that the packers have had was Reggie White. Great player btw. It was sad to hear he's gone.