How bout them COWBOYS!!!

NoobtoSalt

That was an amazing game. You have to admit the Cowboys are usually entertaining. Luck just never seems to fall on their side. Yeah it was too bad Derek Carr got hurt. He really does make the game exciting. Without him the game was just boring and painful to watch. I'm sure for him too.

That was an amazing game. You have to admit the Cowboys are usually entertaining. Luck just never seems to fall on their side. Yeah it was too bad Derek Carr got hurt. He really does make the game exciting. Without him the game was just boring and painful to watch. I'm sure for him too.

Yeah - the season ended for the Raiders when he went down. At least you got to see an exciting and competitive game. The Raiders v Texans with a rookie starting his first ever game was painful for everyone. Oh well... on to next year!

Yeah - the season ended for the Raiders when he went down. At least you got to see an exciting and competitive game. The Raiders v Texans with a rookie starting his first ever game was painful for everyone. Oh well... on to next year!

Yes that was a pretty painful game to watch and yes I was impressed with Dak Prescott and how the Cowboys came back. It's funny though, if Romo had been in the game all the blame would have been on him about how he could not win the big game again

Yes next year we can again hope that there is not a super bowl with the Patriots in it.

• 7 months later...
26 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Sorry folks.... it a Raiders year this year!  Need to make up for last year's broken leg fiasco.  Looking forward to the matchup with the boys week 11!  Now, if we can just find a defense in the meantime...

They suck to............................Sorry...........................

:laugh: even though you are a raiders fan I still have a really nice chunk/small colony of green slimmer for you..................someday :unsure:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, spectra said:

They suck to............................Sorry...........................

:laugh: even though you are a raiders fan I still have a really nice chunk/small colony of green slimmer for you..................someday :unsure:

Green Bay is my NFC team so it's all good 😁  Grew up watching The silver and black when George Blanda was still on the team... hard to give it up. 

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 4:33 PM, NoobtoSalt said:

Always some haters lingering around on here. Got to meet Tony Cassillas today. And walk the field at AT&T stadium! Bucket list for sure. Love my job!

d95ac10e9ab179e90e32aecd65e263cd.jpg

4f9a05b2cc05c9a15d65cffbd9055dff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ha ha I was there on Saturday too but there was a lot of people there!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NoobtoSalt said:

I had a feeling you would be there.  What a game! 

By far one more thing off my bucket list.  Not just a Cowboys game, but opening day! 

IMG_2674.JPG

IMG_2641.JPG

Yes! I went to the first game when the stadium first opened and that was insane. That was when they had the party passes and the game was over sold.  

This was not as exciting as some of the other home openers but a win is a win!

I got Jaylon Smith's autograph. You can really tell a lot about someone's character that way. He was gracious and took his time. Jason Witten, Sean Lee and Dez Bryant always stop to sign. Demarco Murray never would even when he was a rookie. That guy was so full of himself. He wouldn't even make eye contact.

My seats are not that close by the way.. I wish!😀IMG_0321.JPGIMG_0322.JPG

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, spectra said:

How about dem boys today :laugh: 

I picked them to win to....................[language filter]..........................oh W T F

Dude you must be a secret fan cause you seem to know how they do every weekend sometimes before I do ! 😀Denver is a tough place to play. Besides have you seen your Packers have a repeat performance against Atlanta?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Dude you must be a secret fan cause you seem to know how they do every weekend sometimes before I do ! 😀Denver is a tough place to play. Besides have you seen your Packers have a repeat performance against Atlanta?

No fan I just have Witten on my fantasy team :laugh: 

Oh the sunday night game :unsure: not a good one for me........................they got screwed on a few plays but yeah they are sucking hind tit tonight......

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, albertareef said:

The boyz let me down today. Was looking to them to give the broncs a better game. AFC west is going to be brutal this year and the Raiders could have used a hand. Oh well -  No favors today I guess. 

I was not surprised. Our defense did well the wrk before simply because the Giants sucked.This was the rude awakening they needed.

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, NoobtoSalt said:

Down here in Eugene for the Ducks game today but figured I’d do my annual post to the forum since the NFL season is coming up.

Lets GO COWBOYS!!

Yeah they just cut there kicker who was pretty good..................