How bout them COWBOYS!!!

NoobtoSalt

Cowboys in seattle correct me if I am wrong but is that not were Lucy (tony romo) got his name when he cost them the game in the play offs? rofl

Go Niners!!!! (fishhit)

Hmmmm (scratch)(scratch) It appears I need to add a few people to my "naughty" list..(plotting)(laugh)

Kim we should refrain from quoting that bigot, Hank Williams Jr.! He is a sick SOB!

Go Cowboys!

I agree he's a moron and did not actually come up with that catch phrase himself.:p

It was a good game to watch I am not a fan of either team but that was a good solid game by both teams however the second half penalties did drsg it down a bit . Those poor scabs did a good job reffing the game no mater how much grief they are getting for being there =)

It was a good game to watch I am not a fan of either team but that was a good solid game by both teams however the second half penalties did drsg it down a bit . Those poor scabs did a good job reffing the game no mater how much grief they are getting for being there =)

Yeah all the penalties were getting annoying at the end. I was amazed they were able to dig themselves out of a hole. Making a TD on a 3rd down and 30 play was amazing!

Tony was on fire! O line looked great....

I didn't see that coming!

Can I frame this? :). The O line was not great. I hope they get it worked out. There were also too many false starts and holds. Regardless of what people think of the Cowboys you have to love Jason Witten's heart too.

Tony Romo did play very well. He has had better games then this. What was nice is the defense is finally showing up! (clap)

• 2 weeks later...

So yeah that was a heck of game yesterday rofl

Sorry being a Seahawks fan we have to take advantage of it when ever we get a win. Its just more rewarding when its the cowboys. (enforcer)

You have a heck of a team if you could just get all the parts togather at the same time. Good luck on the rest of the season (nutty)

So yeah that was a heck of game yesterday rofl

Sorry being a Seahawks fan we have to take advantage of it when ever we get a win. Its just more rewarding when its the cowboys. (enforcer)

You have a heck of a team if you could just get all the parts togather at the same time. Good luck on the rest of the season (nutty)

So glad your not going to make it to the meeting this weekend. My porch would have some company with you...(whistle) your wife and daughter are always welcome though, my kids love hanging with her. (clap)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When are the cowboys going to recognize the fact that Romo is awful. He consistantly makes terrible decisions. No, not all losses can be blamed on him, but since my best friend is sadly a Cowboys fan, I watch the majority of the games and he continously chokes under pressure.

A_lBEsTCUAAss2v.png:large

f015bcf3698e5d451b49d154763e03ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice win last night! Dominated the first half' date=' second half got a bit nerve racking but they held them off and the D came through big time.[/quote']

I felt the need to quote this since you dislike my beloved cowboys so much...(laugh)

Was a great game. I like many other cowboys fans am only concerned about November and December as its his biggest struggle to overcome.

Never said I hate the cowboys, just a team that makes it very easy to pick on. Then there's the whole Texas thing, but I won't go into that. My best friend is a cowboys fan so I've paid a lot more attention to them of late. Played Williams for the first time last week as most others were on bye and boy did that pay off! Still waiting for Witten to get going though... Killin me!

Never said I hate the cowboys' date=' just a team that makes it very easy to pick on. Then there's the whole Texas thing, but I won't go into that. My best friend is a cowboys fan so I've paid a lot more attention to them of late. Played Williams for the first time last week as most others were on bye and boy did that pay off! Still waiting for Witten to get going though... Killin me![/quote']

It's funny because I've got Peyton..

Awww yes, the Cowboys... I usually avoid this thread because I have been waiting for all the Cowboy haters to chime in and provide an intelligent discussion!(laugh) Ohh ohh oh no she didn't!DOH!(laugh)

I am still waiting...(naughty) However, right now I am bored and desperately doing anything to avoid cleaning the house right so I will chime in!(laugh)

Seriously though Tony Romo gets bashed quite a bit because playing for the Cowboys does put a huge target on your back. I'm used to it. I have been a fan since the 70's. It takes a team to win and more often than not it's been the defense or coaching or play calling that has failed. I mean look at Tom Brady Monday night. He looked like a backup QB because unlike past years the support around him was bad and he looked a little bit rattled.

Side note: I do think Alex Smith got screwed by the 49ers and didn't get the credit he deserved. I will be curious to see how the Chiefs do. Right now the Chiefs are the better team IMO and they should win.

The Cowboys played well against New Orleans but New Orleans is not a very good team right now.

Houston will give them a better challenge than the generous New Orleans defense. Thanks New Orleans! Jerry Jones could have run through some of the holes that the O-line created(clap)(clap)

The true test of where the Cowboys are at is how they will do in 2 weeks at Seattle. I suspect they are not going to look as good and will struggle because that's a difficult place to play. I hope they surprise me...(fingers) It's just funny though how every other week the analysts jump on the bandwagon either way when in reality it's just as simple as this:

Barring a bad game and lots of mistakes the best team usually does end up winning. It's not about choking at all but I imagine that's what the papers will say if the Cowboys an 8-8 team that did not make the playoffs last year end up losing to the current superbowl champions in their home field.

Also hopefully Demarco Murray will stay healthy for one season but if not I still think they will have a running game with the O-line we have. Thank you thank you thank you Jerry Jones for not drafting Johnny Manziel!(clap)(clap)