Post Pics for the September POTM

Chief

I am donating a Golden Toadstool Leather Coral (Frag).....Anyone else have anything they would like to donate to the next winner?(naughty)

It would be nice to start the voting and have it end by this weekend so maybe the winner can pick up thier prize/'s this weekend at the meeting...what do you all think?

P6130098.jpg

Bump.....

September is half over....Are we going to pick a winner for September or is this going to be the October POTM? Or is the winner picked at the END of September?

I think once the winner is chosen we should start the next months so that when that month comes there will a new winner chosen....is that how it normally works?

I am willing to donate to the prize pack, and it seems like at least one or two others might donate to it as well...so there are prizes...

Bump.....

September is half over....Are we going to pick a winner for September or is this going to be the October POTM? Or is the winner picked at the END of September?

I think once the winner is chosen we should start the next months so that when that month comes there will a new winner chosen....is that how it normally works?

I am willing to donate to the prize pack, and it seems like at least one or two others might donate to it as well...so there are prizes...

+1 for making it the October POTM. Seems this one was delayed understandably as Chief had more important things to do like make sure the website was actually still around.(scary)

Bump.....Anyone now whats going on? I was hoping to bring my prize this weekend, is there anyone collecting all the donated prizes? I can bring my donation to the meeting this weekend, if someone is willing to gather them and hold them till there is a winner? Someone maybe centrally located in the portland area?.....Just an idea...

I am donating a Golden Toadstool Leather Coral (Frag).....Anyone else have anything they would like to donate to the next winner?(naughty)

It would be nice to start the voting and have it end by this weekend so maybe the winner can pick up thier prize/'s this weekend at the meeting...what do you all think?

P6130098.jpg

It's a bit confusing as to which winner this is for (September or October)

Either way you can pay it forward on this to whoever the October POTM winner is.