Newest member

Michael7979

My wife found her at a rural house that said they couldn't keep her anymore. Well we all know that as soon as my wife saw her, she was coming home with Shannon. So heres the newest member of our tribe.............DINKY!!!!(she's a 3 month old Great Pyrnees)

Here you can see her but next to Diesel our first Great Pyrnees. You can see how big she is at only 3 months. Diesel is 4 years old and weighs around 120lbs. She's going to dwarf him.

December2006017.jpg

Heres one with my 15 year old daughter, at least you can see her face in this one.

December2006016.jpg

The two get along just fine until it comes to "chew toys". No sharing there. They play and run around together and Dinky naps right at Diesels feet. Trys to curl up nice and close, (sometimes), but she is her own dog no doubt about that.

She'll be huge she is already 1/3 of diesels size. And you've seen him.

• 2 weeks later...

And yet,

I keep wondering why every time I leave the house I'm covered in fur -- hmmm.

They are great though -- might trade in the little one if she doesn't stop peeing on the rug!!!!!!!

I remember thinking the same of Diesel at one time also -- she may outgrow it -- I hope.

(nono)