Looking to buy.......

......... dog kennel/carriers and fencing.

The wife got the OK to get a new puppy, (which we are going to Creswell Sunday to see the litter), but we have 5-6 weeks before we can bring her home.

So we are looking for kennel/carriers to use as a house/training crate.

Also looking for some outdoor fencing to make an area for the puppy to be in while outside.

If you got anything like this and are willing to let it go please let me know and how much you would like for it.

Thanks in Advance!

Michael, we've got a crate, it's a little beat up and needs a good cleaning, but it's a good crate and it's been housing a 60lb pit cross so it's plenty big enough for your aussie if you're interested, let me talk to Jess an see what price she wants, but its yours if you want it man.

Still looking for kennel/crates.

And just for the heck of it here she is!!

At 1 week of age

mypuppy.jpg

mypuppy2.jpg

And we went down today, so here are some pics from today 15 days old.

2weeks.jpg

(She is on the bottom right handside)

IMG_0671.jpg

(She is at 3 o'clock facing left)

IMG_0672.jpg

I shgould have never should this to my wife-DOH!

I/we have a crate that was for our lab-its the large/ex-large size-mint condition, we opted out of using it-

40.00 we paid 90.00-or Darth Mauls, maybe some other high end zoas???

Pics if interested

Bump

Yeah a pic would be great! We would have to talk with cash as I only have "colorful sticks" AND NO "colored aptasia! :) :)

Dims are 40Lx27Wx30H

Its been in the attic for almost 8 years so its "dusty" The scratch marks in the one pic aren't that bad but I would still plan on sanding them -which I could do that if you were interested and dont want to bother

Anyway I would clean it up, I just pulled it out of the attic and shot the pics

LMK

Got any 30K Lokani?

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

You can have for free. It is an unopened pack of 22 called wee wee pads. Just let me know when you will be up and I'll bring them to the shop. Gives you a good reason to come by and see the place.

Thanks Perry! Sounds great!

I'll let you know when I'm heading up that way.

• 2 weeks later...