A call to all our sponsors and members! Help a child and family in need!

Emerald525

A call to all our sponsors and members! Help a child and family in need!  

1. 1.

• A:10 dollars a ticket! It's for a good cause
    • B:10 dollars and then 5$ each additional ticket
    • C:More than 10 dollars
    • D:Less than 5 dollars
    • E:Add an auction on ebay

Hey Kim' date=' as of now how many prizes/packages do you have?[/quote']

This is what was offered:

1. Miami Hurricaine (as pictured!)(has over 11 eyes so could frag this easily into 4)

2. Tyree Watermelon

3. Frag of Reverse Superman Monti

4. Frag of the Aussie Echinata

5. Neon Green Fungia Plate

6. 3 SPS colonies

7. 5 zoa frags

8. 3 Euphylia frags

So if you separate it out that would so far total 19 different prizes. Gotta love those odds..

Randy S and Ca2OR corals has also offered to donate so there would probably be more.

Maybe you could frag the MH into 2 pieces.

Then take the SPS, zoas, and Euphylia and break them down into pairs or something, (ie. a sps and a zoa = 1 prize)

Of course all of that depends on you.

You are the leader in this so you are the final answer. Just depends on how many prizes you want to give away. Alot of smaller ones or would you rather have fewer yet larger prizes.

Maybe you could frag the MH into 2 pieces.

Then take the SPS, zoas, and Euphylia and break them down into pairs or something, (ie. a sps and a zoa = 1 prize)

Of course all of that depends on you.

You are the leader in this so you are the final answer. Just depends on how many prizes you want to give away. Alot of smaller ones or would you rather have fewer yet larger prizes.

Ohhh the power!(clap) Seriously, I don't get offended with suggestions. I just want what's going to generate the most donations as well as give the most bang for people's buck. I know times are tough and this hobby is expensive so simply asking for money from people is asking a lot and I thought this way you would also possibly walk away with something nice and for a good cause.

I'm open to suggestions Michael and I like that idea.

Any other thoughts? Anyone anyone?

Apparently fund raising using paypal accounts is against their policies. (nono) (wife)

I have removed all of my paypal account information to comply with their policies so that I can continue to use my account. (flame)

Please contact Kim or I via PM to make arrangements to pay and get tickets. We are still willing to mail tickets if that is easiest for you!

Beth

Apparently paypal is against supporting charities. I did not know this so pm me to arrange payment. The only thing I can think is not that paypal has some personal issue against 2 year olds with leukemia but that there have likely been a number of charity scams that have occurred.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump! Pictures of Garrett's donations!

I will be selling tickets at the meeting next weekend. Those not going to the meeting can pm either me or tanktop74 about how to pay for the tickets

Tickets are 5 dollars each or 5 for 20! Cmon people it's for a good cause and look at all the prizes!