A series of THANKS

Michael7979

Just wanted to say thanks to a few people........

1 - The Manrows for getting ahold of the place so we could hold the meeting....and to John for hooking me up with a heater.

2 - Jim aka Reefcam for being generous enough to give away FREE frags (drooler)

3 - James from Envisions Acrylics for giving away scrap acrylic pieces (yeah right scraps, whistle )

4 - Thanks to those that gave me some cheato.

Hope all had fun and got to meet some new folks, sorry I didn't get to meet more of you but there is always next month..........

Mike gets to change your depends next time' date=' not me.[/quote']

Yeah right' date=' I don't think so.[/quote']

waving Pick me! Pick me! You'll like it! naughty

I have to chime in with the thanks! Thanks to John and Constance for putting up with the rowdy bunch of us! Thanks to everybody who traded with us. My cup/tank runneth over! Thanks to Jim for the free frags... what a guy! Hopefully we can return the favor someday! Thanks to James for the slabs of acrylic that are now living in the garage!

And as always, thanks to Ryan (R2) for the great stuff and the three hitch-hiking brittle stars! And yes, I had to save every one of them!

When everything is open and happy I'll have to update the pics of my nano! After today, it has certainly changed in appearance!

BTW, hope those of you that grabbed the free "Hershey's Kiss" aka "Plain Jane" zoas enjoy them! It honestly cracks me up that they're living in other people's tanks now as well! laugh

Stacy

We want to thank everyone who showed up for the meeting and election, and a special thanks to those that brought us frags for the restarting of our reeftank!

I stopped by our apartment Manager's Office this morning to return the keys and thanked her on behalf of PNWMAS for letting us have the use of the Community Center. She said we are welcome to have use of the center in the future.

John & Constance

Jay - Thanks for the generous frags and the nasty looking bristle worms!

I still can't believe we found those monsters! Lucky for Jay he was wearing gloves as I'm squealing "Get 'em!" Glad you're enjoying them, and the frags, too! laugh

And thanks for the zoas! My zoanthid garden overfloweth!

Stacy

Hmm' date=' my self esteem is crying from the bashing of you guys.[/quote']

I was just t_hreatening you with a real good time! naughty

Pics! we need pics Stacy!!!

Let me fire up the camera and see what I can do! I need to get my nano diary thread restarted on here anyhow! :D

Stacy

Thanks to Dave, nu2reefin for the macro. I now have a ton of it from several different tanks. Thanks to Jim from Rainbow Corals, I snagged the fungia and it is great. Thanks John and Constance for the hospitality and thanks to all the club members and new faces who showed up. The way the club is growing is very exciting.