August Meeting Suggestions

stylaster

Actually I know a GREAT park in Eugene that we can go to. I like newfisher's idea of a potluck, and he and I can make our famous hot dogs (we promise- on speedo's this time). We can hang out at the park and check out the local wildlife, and do a frag swap? I'm sure someone would be happy to do some sort of presentation as well. Let me know what you think!

Actually I know a GREAT park in Eugene that we can go to. I like newfisher's idea of a potluck' date=' and he and I can make our famous hot dogs (we promise- on speedo's this time). We can hang out at the park and check out the local wildlife, and do a frag swap? I'm sure someone would be happy to do some sort of presentation as well. Let me know what you think![/quote']

I hear you are quite the Nudi expert. Maybe you could do a presentation?

A good opportunity for all of us to hang out!

• 2 weeks later...
Umm' date=' don't you live with a board member? I would assume they all talk to each other about when and where but I guess I am wrong...(laugh)[/quote']

We only communicate via this forum and she is not online!(laugh);). I asked Roy

(AKA grandmaster chief stylaster) at the meeting but there was not a date set and have no heard further...

We only communicate via this forum and she is not online!(laugh);). I asked Roy

(AKA grandmaster chief stylaster) at the meeting but there was not a date set and have no heard further...

Im guessing that just means it's top secret info, If Beth told you she would have to kill you or something like that...(laugh)

Im guessing that just means it's top secret info' date=' If Beth told you she would have to kill you or something like that...(laugh)[/quote']

something like that... and their meetings are really hush hush. When they meet in public they wear different fish disguises, (I'm not sure but I think Roy went as Dory last time). They sit at separate tables and communicate via walkie talkies.(laugh)

something like that... and their meetings are really hush hush. When they meet in public they wear different fish disguises' date=' (I'm not sure but I think Roy went as Dory last time). They sit at separate tables and communicate via walkie talkies.(laugh)[/quote']

Totally true :D