Sign in to follow this  
talkalot82

free to go home

I have a maroon clown fish female that needs a good new home. Im just wanting to put my tomato clown fish baby into the tank and I dont have room for both... i just need to catch her but she is free to a good home. she is about two and tank raised. I've had her since she is small. she goes into all the anemones I've ever owned and instantly. She has been in long tenacles, bubble tip anemones, and carpet anemones. she doesnt bother any of her tank mates. I have two gobys in her tank and two shrimps. she also loves to go into frog spawn and hairy mushrooms. Her name is fatty cause she loves to eat... hers her picture[ATTACH]8532[/ATTACH]

the great thing about maroons is they almost always win the battle of the fishy's that can go on in a tank. That can be bad for the other tank mates that try to stand up to it however...

I have to work tonight but I can swing by this weekend if you'd like.Any time works for me on the weekend. I work till midnight every night. I guess that means the hospital never sleeps. oh well job security.

So at the coast today my car was having some problems, and I cant get the part from dodge till monday. so I can't bring the fishy to you, but you can come and get her... I am at 154 c street APT # 5 Springfield oregon 97477 just call my phone 541-514-9476 before you come

ya thursday is fine. if you can come and get her.. I have to take apart my tank to get her... Just call me and give me a time, and I will have her caught for you.... 541-514-9476