FS: sun coral

cyenna

I got a sun coral that I don't really have time for - I have to put it in a separate container to feed. It's got about 15 big polyps and like 10 little ones. I feed it a bunch so it's been sprouting babies like crazy. asking $20.

It's bigger than a quarter but the image shows up kinda like they're the same. I'd say it's about two inches wide? i dunno. thanks for looking!

suncoral-1.jpg

EDIT: I'm in Portland for the next three weeks

Duh!

Ryan...

Look at the location... says Corvallis... DOH!

Yenna if you want to come over for holiday cheer I am having a Holiday gathering this Saturday night. Palani brought over some new frags :D ... Rearrainged the rock... added some other stuff... Tank is looking a lot better. Ryan is also coming over saturday... (We have a lot of beer to keg...:D). Ryan... you can bring the wife and children.

Hey... It's almost Christmas!

Ryan...

Yenna if you want to come over for holiday cheer I am having a Holiday gathering this Saturday night. Palani brought over some new frags :D ... Rearrainged the rock... added some other stuff... Tank is looking a lot better. Ryan is also coming over saturday... (We have a lot of beer to keg...:D). Ryan... you can bring the wife and children.

Hey... It's almost Christmas!

Oh! Thanks for the invite! I wish I could make it. Merry Christmas though! The corals you gave me are looking good. :)

• 1 month later...