Share the Love Zoanthid

Lowman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm still up !!!!!!!!!!!!! I could have gone to a movie or dinner or even both put I was so excited to share the love that I stayed home and waited(whistle)

I took the woman to go see that new twilight movie. It's been a while sense i've been to the theater but it was 10 bucks per person for a tickit! Then 8 bucks for a large popcorn and 5.75 for the large drink. So 33.75 for two people to see a movie... what in the hell happened to this world!(flame)

bob always has this great build up to when the drawing is and the climax goes kaput. i get my hopes up and then we all got to wait till morning to find out who it is.

That's what his wife says too!(laugh)Sorry I couldn't resist

Mods do what you need to do!

(hitme)

share the love BOB LOL

YOU ARE TOO LATE ROGER!(laugh)

Apparently middle school teachers feel the rules do not apply to them!:p

No worries Roger.. I was going to donate this to TFT if I won it!!! Part of my 12 steps program!;)

As for you Bob....

You are officially more than 12 hours late with announcing the winner!

Sorry folks, life happens, my wife got sick last night and I had to take her to the emergency room. Share the love will be drawn at 10 tonight. And, I will throw in a bonus round, purple/blue favia so no one feels slighted

DUDE, I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN IT!!!!!!!(wife)

Not really ;), sorry to build you up and then shoot you down.

Too late..(nono)..I feel slighted..(flame)..and if you don't pull my name tonight I may feel slightly more..(scratch)..slighted.(enforcer)

No worries dude....family first...;)

Too late..(nono)..I feel slighted..(flame)..and if you don't pull my name tonight I may feel slightly more..(scratch)..slighted.(enforcer)

No worries dude....family first...;)

I think he will pull my name sense i'm meeting him tomorrow to pick up an ro/di unit anyways :D