Fully cured Live Rock for sale $3.00 a pound...

reefgeek84

I have about 100-150lbs of live rock for sale...it is fully cured and sitting in a giant tub of water with water movement. It is a mix of fiji, marshall, tonga and other misc.

I bought a whole bunch of rock, not sure how much I was going to use in my new tank, but did not use nearly as much as I thought I would. So I have no use for it, so I am selling it...

Let me know if you are interested...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey reefgeek

Its chris I bought your ro/di from you, I really think you should just help out a local reefer and give me about 25 lbs of your rock. LOL

LOL, sorry...I am not nice but not that nice...I need the cash...but you will not have slim pickens, When I have seen rock on here, it goes like hot cakes, but apparently no one needs any right now...oh well, it will just sit in the tub.

I have a little branch not alot... I have some plating stuff, which is cool and more expensive. I do not know exactly which pieces came from where, cause I bought so much from multiple different people. Rock is Rock for the most part...some is more dense then others, but it all does the same thing...what matters to me is how it looks...

• 4 weeks later...
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just picked up some rock and am very pleased. Nice shapes and some coraline also. Great guy to deal with' date=' thanks again.[/quote']

Thank you for letting people know and showing up like you said you would and purchasing some rock.

Anyone who deals with ocboat can do it with confidence.

• 3 weeks later...