What did I miss?

R-3

So how was the meeting? Too bad I missed I love seeing whats new at Travis shop. Weather was too nice not to be outside doing yardwork. Anyway just seeing how stuff went. Who's running for office? What did I miss? Later Ryan

So who was nominated? Just wondering whos up to vote for. Later Ryan

President - Open

Vice President - Ang

Secretary - Jay

Treasurer - Stacy (Me!)

PR - Michael

Oh... a little secret... Jay is toying with running for president. :eek:

Stacy

Sqeeeellling. :eek: Just a thought. I am hoping a better person will step up to the plate. As I have said before, I would really like to see this club head in a positive direction. I am happy to just be on the board, but someone will have to be the Prez. For now I will stand by my position as Secretary. Who knows what the future holds though.:confused:

Jay

I don't blame you guys for toying with it then "coming to your senses". Those are some big shoes to fill! Ryan has done such a spectacular job this past year, it would be a little intimidating to follow him. Plus being president is a big job for no pay. Granted, you'd have the support group of your fellow officers... but when you get right down to it the presidency of the club would be a rather daunting task! I have never toyed with the idea. Far too intimidating!

Hopefully someone steps up though! I think Jay would be great as prez, as well as you and several other people. But it would be a huge undertaking! So we'll see what happens when the threads open up when people pitch themselves for the position! But I can tell you one thing right now... you won't see me in the presidency thread! scary

Stacy