Good Photo Lab?

pledosophy

I am still new to town and need to find a place to get professional quaility prits locally.

Anyone here go anywhere good?

Pigmented inks are a must, Endura paper preferred. The images are already color corrected and cropped, just need a good printer.

Thanks

Check out Pro Photo Supply in N/W portland. I don't know types of paper used or if you can choose, but the most professional shop in town by far. Just be careful not to look to your left, go straight to the print counter on the right or you'll drool and make a fool of yourself :) Unless you've got tons of cash to drop on some awesome photo gear!

http://www.prophotosupply.com/

Forgot to say thank you.

The previous post of Thanks worked for me, but not needed :) I always suggest their work. It's the only place in town that I know that actually looks at every picture they print before going onto paper! I've printed photos at 2 places for a photo contest and compared the work, it's like night and day! If you get enough regular size prints at once, the price goes down and compares to any place in town the last time I compared. I've seen some professionals work blown up there and just about fell over, it was almost like being there. Makes me realize I've got a lot of reading up to do :)

I'll be posting a free class they're offering too if I can find the flyer.

Would be very intrested in the class. I know a bit about photography, have been a professional photographer for 9 years, but always find a way to learn something. I went with a different place this time because i needed the prints for a client tomorrow, but I will defenitley try them for future work.