CA2OR Zoa Grow Out Competition

CA2OR

Nice start. I will update on the official date....the only reason it is a tad uncertain is due to the fact that we are 3 days away from the due date for our second child. So in the next 10 days I WILL have a new baby...and a bunch of family in town. Which I already do as I have my sister and now mother in law in a 900 sq ft 2 bdrm apartment....luckily we have 2 bathrooms...then my mom is showing up....also....both sis and in law are here for like 2 weeks or something.

Anyway, I don't want to have to push it to August 15th but I can guarantee no later than Sep 1. But I wany Aug 1.

NOBODY will be able to get their frag BEFORE the start date....you can however get it after but there will be no grace period in the competition. Meaning, you will not be given extra time in your tank.

I want this to be as fair as possible. I know it may be hard for everyone to be able to get to me on the same day but I will be trying to make sure that arrangements are made for everyone to get these....hmm....well I guess maybe I can send them to one person in each "zone" and everyone can make arrangements with them to get them on the start date....but then that person would also have the benefit of having their own frag in their own system for a few days to a week more than the others.

I dunno.....anyone else have an idea? I would love to meet with runners on the start date that can get these into their respective zones, then distributed from there.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE

I got my PC (one of them-LOL) hook up to my HD 65" set-so it looks a little bigger than your laptop-

You had better get rid of that pic-You are asking for trouble(scary)

She will KILL YOU

Good luck with the fam visit-great to have all the help but you will want to kill them before its over-(clap)

Re: Zoanthid Grow Out Competition

Paypal is ca2orcorals@gmail.com....I prefer the paypal to keep funds seperate. I will be announcing distribution date shortly I also need to sort out the distribution for those farther away

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk